For Gods Sake Michigan

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by dannyyisntt View Post
    They usually have a mini meet the night before eurohanger. Me and some other bmw guys attended it last year and received a great deal of hostility. I'd be game for meeting in lue of that
    Hostility huh? Dang. Apart from briefly checking out Eurohangar last year, I haven't really had any interaction with that crowd, but they do appear to be a bit rowdy at times.

I figure Eurohangar has a big bonus in that if an E30 meetup is a bust, at least those of you who made a trip across state have something to make it worth while. That said, I do know of a few E30's that will definitely be there.

Comment

Originally posted by Nsquared97 View Post
      Hostility huh? Dang. Apart from briefly checking out Eurohangar last year, I haven't really had any interaction with that crowd, but they do appear to be a bit rowdy at times.

I figure Eurohangar has a big bonus in that if an E30 meetup is a bust, at least those of you who made a trip across state have something to make it worth while. That said, I do know of a few E30's that will definitely be there.

Yeah a bad crowd came in and sort of took over the meet. Were very disrespectful. However the show itself was great and the people were quite nice.
      sigpic

Comment

I just moved to 49236 michigan! near ann arbor. are there any cool car meets around?
        '87 325is [because racecar]
        '81 Kawasaki KZ550 LTD {summer dd}
        '97 Subaru Legacy Outback Limited (winter dd)

Comment

like regular meets? i know in cleveland there is a meet every week and all kinds of people come, it's more the import crowd, but really everything from supras to mustangs. would be cool if i found something similar in michigan!
          '87 325is [because racecar]
          '81 Kawasaki KZ550 LTD {summer dd}
          '97 Subaru Legacy Outback Limited (winter dd)

Comment

Originally posted by wakeboardr42393 View Post
            like regular meets? i know in cleveland there is a meet every week and all kinds of people come, it's more the import crowd, but really everything from supras to mustangs. would be cool if i found something similar in michigan!

I imagine that there's a non bmw oriented weekly meet down there. Us e30 guys are pretty spread out across the state so there's not much in the way of that with e30s..or bmws for that matter. To my knowledge anyway.
            sigpic

Comment

There's a weekly car meet at Varsity Ford in AA on Tuesday nights I'm not sure if it has started back up yet

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Closer to Detroit there is a weekly Saturday morning meet at Autozone (car based hobby shop, at Woodward & 14), and Cars & Coffee once a month at Kart to Kart. Pretty much every Friday/Saturday night that it is nice out there are people cruising and parked up and down large stretches of woodward. There were already a bunch of classics out on Woodward this last Saturday. I even saw a Morgan 3-wheeler
                '87 5-speed 325is
                The best $750 I ever spent!

Are you in Michigan?
                Do you want to know where all the E30's are?
                Try checking out the Michigan E30 Map

Comment

Anybody going to the MSU car show this saturday? I think I will be attending, Not sure if bringing the e30 or not.

Comment

Originally posted by CrazyJew89 View Post
                    Closer to Detroit there is a weekly Saturday morning meet at Autozone (car based hobby shop, at Woodward & 14), and Cars & Coffee once a month at Kart to Kart. Pretty much every Friday/Saturday night that it is nice out there are people cruising and parked up and down large stretches of woodward. There were already a bunch of classics out on Woodward this last Saturday. I even saw a Morgan 3-wheeler
                    That E30 Map of Michigan in your signature is amazing. Need more members on the West Side

Comment

Thanks, I started it out of frustration from everyone complaining that there are no E30's in Michigan. I haven't kept up on it too well though. So I don't know how accurate it is anymore. I update it anytime someone PM's me their info though.
                      '87 5-speed 325is
                      The best $750 I ever spent!

Are you in Michigan?
                      Do you want to know where all the E30's are?
                      Try checking out the Michigan E30 Map

Comment

I will probably be going to the MSU show this weekend with my 91 318ic.

Comment

Msu

Originally posted by dbmw2006 View Post
                          Anybody going to the MSU car show this saturday? I think I will be attending, Not sure if bringing the e30 or not.
                          Well I've been talked into bringing the daily turd. Anyone here in kalamazoo wanna meet up and roll there? I think there are a decent amount of people meeting here and rolling out around 8-830. Could use another e30 out here

1988 325is - Track Toy
                          1986 325e - Daily Driver

Lovin the e30's

Comment

Originally posted by ct3155 View Post
                            Well I've been talked into bringing the daily turd. Anyone here in kalamazoo wanna meet up and roll there? I think there are a decent amount of people meeting here and rolling out around 8-830. Could use another e30 out here
                            I know there is a guy in Lansing bringing his black E30 early model. My early model may or may not show. If it does, it'll be a dark green early IS car. If it doesn't, look out for either my similarly orange MK2 VW Jetta or bright Porsche green MK1 Rabbit truck!

I'm coming in from Flint... So....
                            1989 635csi - Betty White - 5-Speed, 120k, AWII over Natur Nappa

Comment

Anybody's here? At the MSU car meet

Comment

Comment

Working...
                                X