No announcement yet.

where oh where to drift

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Viet, why didn't you mention summit point WV? Its like a 1 1/2 hour drive from alexandria. Hyperfest is there this saturday!

Comment

Originally posted by BTP325ic View Post
      keep in mind a lot of places might not be willing to insure the event and my cost out the ass a buddy of mine is trying to do this exact same thing and is having insurance issues.
      This

Have fun trying to get someone to insure the event

SC*AR

Originally posted by JamesE30
      And with a car looking like yours I imagine the balance shall tip in the favor of insult, like a big fat fucking retarded fucking black girl on a see-saw, opposite... a dwarf.

Comment

keep in mind a lot of places might not be willing to insure the event and my cost out the ass a buddy of mine is trying to do this exact same thing and is having insurance issues.
        No one wants to insure drifting. When I ran events, costs were huge. The amount I had to charge drifters turned them away (they are all cheap bastards). ODS is possible but the problem is that any event not backed by a huge company will cost $200-$300 per driver for a parking lot.

Just go to E-town and Summit Point and be happy.

Comment

pretty sure a church is not gonna let you have a drift event there unless its abandoned. hahahah
          I'm not sure if they even hold church there, it may only be for weddings and such, they do hold car shows but it is a stretch.

Heres what I found on google earth.
          The church I was talking about

Local Airport

An old Creamery

Don't really know what this is but I can stop by

Huge old chevy dealer

Yellow freight

A now abandoned Ford Dealer

I'll get in contact with the owners see if anyone is willing to rent out

Why does the owner have to insure? Couldn't you have waivers signed releasing their responsibility?

Comment

Working...
          X