No announcement yet.

DIY/BBQ Meet X2_2009

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

guys lets make a list of what people might need or want. If any of those who are attending has them we might be able to move some things around. Either trade/sale to help out each other.

- a good set of 14 inch weaves with Caps.
    - main bearing/ rod bearing and other m20 rebuild items would interest me.
    - m3 springs, eibach springs, or hr sport.
    - convertible top handle latch.

- I got a complete set of conversion from a eta to an 2.7 stroker (intake, injector, harness, head, etc.

Comment

I have a few more sets of e36 switch bases and a bunch of misc parts.

I need at least one good axle.

Comment

dont know if this is old news, but I need to get one of these :)

Comment

I might be interested in a set of 14" wheels/tires, upgraded bushings, steering wheels, seats. 8)

I have a borla gen1 muffler dual in from an e36 (will work on e30 easily) that i can offer for sale, probably some more parts. If i get my seats and rails my vaders will be for sale soon.

The only work I'll probably do is fixing a few things in my cluster, getting my last gauge light wired up and a few odds and ends. Any other jobs to tackle? I'll be up for doing work.

*ah yes, any word on a fender roller?
          Last edited by EtaSport; 07-27-2009, 07:39 PM.
          Old and improved:

Comment

hey bimmerpirate can you install e36 window switches? if you remember me from last easter i came to the meet @ your house and you helped me install a 13b OBC. other than that i really want to get my fenders rolled asap so i can install suspension/paint car.

i think it'd be pretty cool if people brought stuff with them theyd like to sell/trade. like sell out of your trunk deal. i have a bunch of stock parts from going turbo:

-All a/c components
            -complete stock exhaust=manifolds, cat, o2 sensor, muffler etc.
            -m30 afm, 19lb injectors, bavauto 8mm spark plug wires
            -late model fogs
            -4.10 lsd
            -stock injectors
            -tstat housing
            -i engine harness
            plus more stuff ill just bring along

i need:

suspension (lowering springs, shocks, bushings etc.)
            a better clutch than what i have (preferably 400tq+)
            maybe a numerically lower lsd than a 3.73

Comment

looking for:
              i'm interested in the wiper,turn signal and cruise control switches from a non airbagged car-doing a swap from my airbagged m3.(pref 88/89 car)

selling:
              complete ti rear suspension set up(less axles) for someone who wants to start a 5 lug swap.

16x8(5x120) bbs RS wheels that needs to be refurbed.(3 16x7 RS wheels for spare parts that would come along with it-volvo bolt pattern).

work to be done:
              gonna try to wire/install my electric cooling fan during the meet...

Comment

I remember you. I might be able to help but I'm not getting there till later at night. Some of us work on sundays. lol

I've got a turn signal stalk. you need it to work with a 13-button obc?

Comment

i dont think im going to make it but.. if anyone wants to buy some parts i have and mabe some one thats going and is semi local can take them up.

- 325i block
                  - 325i head (i think all the valves aree good but not sure
                  - 325i intake manifold
                  - 325i rods/ pistons
                  - 325i fuel injecters
                  - 325i Crank shaft
                  - 325i semi hacked wiring harness idk what is added or cut out it came this way.

anway its pretty much a complete motor. there is some little stuff missing.. cant tell you what b/c i did not take it apart. i know for a fact that i dont have a valve cover or oil pan. and the cam plate, that holds it in.

i need it all gone.. there is more then that. $150 bucks for everything..

E30 Turbo 2.8L - 60ft - 1.70 :: 1/8th - 6.99 :: MPH - 105.47 :: 1/4 - 10.66 :: MPH - 132.53
                  *RIP* E36 M3 - 60ft - 1.944 :: 1/8th - 8.64 :: MPH - 80.00 :: 1/4 - 13.55 :: MPH - 99.95

Comment

Originally posted by FrozenSolid View Post
                    hey bimmerpirate can you install e36 window switches?
                    I put in e36 switches a couple months ago with yun's help. I'll find the pics on my computer and post up a simple DIY. I had to read through the current DIY a few times and ended up just figuring it out myself. I will say this those. using a good set of quick disconnects from Home Depot made the whole conversion ten times easier. If you need help ask Yun, he and I got the whole thing done pretty quickly (minus delays for rain).

Originally posted by thereisnoyun View Post
                    guys lets make a list of what people might need or want. If any of those who are attending has them we might be able to move some things around. Either trade/sale to help out each other.

- I got a complete set of conversion from a eta to an 2.7 stroker (intake, injector, harness, head, etc.
                    wtf??? selling the stroker system? what about our engine builds? I'm already saving for IE's 3.1 Stroker set.
                    stephenbrody.com

Comment

im going to have my car towed there and u guys can fix it k thanks =p

jp but seriously I hope its back on the road by this weekend im going through e30 drivers withdrawal.
                      Tbolt Division

All I'm saying dude is that bird law in this country...it's not governed by reason.

Comment

i have a racing dynamics strut tower brace for a e30, trying to get $100 for it. maybe some other stuff too.
                        Originally posted by BillBrasky
                        That's like Vlad challenging Chip Foose to a car painting contest.
                        Originally posted by acolella76
                        i'm pretty sure 'Phillis' is short for syphilis
                        2007 CVPI, stock and slow
                        1994 tercel, 5efhe swap, i/h/e
                        1984 t-type, 5.3/th350 swap in progress

My newest addition:
                        Rebecca Arlene, born 4/19/2013

Comment

Originally posted by TexasTerp View Post
                          wtf??? selling the stroker system? what about our engine builds? I'm already saving for IE's 3.1 Stroker set.
                          no man, I'm selling the other set of head and I head parts I ahd from gf old car. I'm keeping the Seta stuff.

Comment

damn rob, i still want to go 5 lug and your ti suspension is tempting. Also nice cause I have to pull my trailing arms out anyway to put bushings in.
                            Old and improved:

Comment

Originally posted by thereisnoyun View Post
                              no man, I'm selling the other set of head and I head parts I ahd from gf old car. I'm keeping the Seta stuff.
                              Oh ok, I've decided I want to buy the IE set, it's 2k but it comes with crank, custom forged pistons, rings and everything needed for a 3.1L stroker setup. They claim it makes power equal to the s50/2 (their words are "equal to the e36 m3").

That should keep me satisfied, although I put together a list of everything I want for the engine build to be complete and it's something like $5k is my cost. luckily I have time to save up!
                              stephenbrody.com

Comment

Originally posted by EtaSport View Post
                                damn rob, i still want to go 5 lug and your ti suspension is tempting. Also nice cause I have to pull my trailing arms out anyway to put bushings in.
                                just let me know and i'll bring them on sunday--that'll save you a trip to pasadena lol:)
                                Last edited by vr4boy; 07-28-2009, 05:36 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X