• Time
  • Show
Clear All

yay! woot woot. cant wait.

Comment

holy jesus..this meets gonna kick ass
      e30s r kool

Comment

well crap, anyone have a stock eta catback lying around? I need everything but the muffler.

Comment

Etasport. I have a set of weaves w/ junk or no tires I'd sell. No caps though. Let me know.

Did I mention I'm selling my old m20? Link to fs thread: http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=141299
          Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Comment

Originally posted by e30_325es View Post
            Etasport. I have a set of weaves w/ junk or no tires I'd sell. No caps though. Let me know.

Did I mention I'm selling my old m20? Link to fs thread: http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=141299

hey I've heard you can do alignment. How much will you charge alignment for us r3v local buddies :P? LMK how much you want the weaves for.

Comment

etasport(john) does a pro alignment
              Tbolt Division

All I'm saying dude is that bird law in this country...it's not governed by reason.

Comment

haha ^ glad to see your still satisfied with it, still havent put mine on the rack I like where its at.

Rob how much do you want for the Ti trailing arms? I'm considering them, I've never checked but I'm assuming the axles are different from the e30 stuff?
                Old and improved:

Comment

Originally posted by thereisnoyun View Post
                  hey I've heard you can do alignment. How much will you charge alignment for us r3v local buddies :P? LMK how much you want the weaves for.
                  Lets say $69.95 for just setting the toe, $99.95 if you have camber/castor plates and need that adjusted.

We'll go $100 for the weaves.
                  Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Comment

Lets say $69.95 for just setting the toe, $99.95 if you have camber/castor plates and need that adjusted.

We'll go $100 for the weaves.
                    whats the condition of the paint and curbage of the wheels? send me some pictures to thereisnoyun@gmail.com. Or bring it to the meet and I'll take a look.

Comment

Originally posted by EtaSport View Post
                      haha ^ glad to see your still satisfied with it, still havent put mine on the rack I like where its at.

Rob how much do you want for the Ti trailing arms? I'm considering them, I've never checked but I'm assuming the axles are different from the e30 stuff?
                      pm sent:)

[QUOTE=e30_325es;1612995]Lets say $69.95 for just setting the toe, $99.95 if you have camber/castor plates and need that adjusted.

might swing the e36 by there for an alignment + rear camber...
                      need to make an appointment?

Comment

Originally posted by bimmerpirate View Post
                        I remember you. I might be able to help but I'm not getting there till later at night. Some of us work on sundays. lol

I've got a turn signal stalk. you need it to work with a 13-button obc?
                        how much for the turn signal stalk ?(i sourced the cc and wiper stalks already).
                        maybe give it to your brother Jeff and i'll get it from him during the meet?
                        pm me price..thanks

Comment

can someone bring a quality spring compressor? I need to replace my stock camber mounts. One of hte bolts came loose off the mount?

Comment

Yun, they are in ok shape, not perfect. If you saw them on my bro's car at the last bbq, they are those. I'll prolly just bring them up to the meet.

Comment

just a little update...

i CAN bring a fender roller...

we need a heat gun....for sure..maybe a couple..shit can anyone bring a heat lamp? ontop of that i dont have a lift so we will need to use jackstands...so the more jackstands and jacks the merrier if anyone can bring some of those too

only 3 more days!
                              e30s r kool

Comment

Yun, they are in ok shape, not perfect. If you saw them on my bro's car at the last bbq, they are those. I'll prolly just bring them up to the meet.
                                dont worry about it then. the gf will likely not be okay with it.

Originally posted by vivalegreg View Post
                                just a little update...

i CAN bring a fender roller...

we need a heat gun....for sure..maybe a couple..shit can anyone bring a heat lamp? ontop of that i dont have a lift so we will need to use jackstands...so the more jackstands and jacks the merrier if anyone can bring some of those too

only 3 more days!
                                I can bring my heat gun. But they must be use with supervision. haha

one thing about jackstands is ... bring your own jackstands iif you are going to need it. Last thing anyone wants to do, is havea car breakdown or sitting on thier jackstands and not be able to take them. I will bring my own jackstands for my car, or other peoples little things, but if you are doing anything major, bring yoru own stands.

Comment

Working...
                                X