2nd Annual Barbecue at Brody's - March 28th

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Woot woot!
    I got a fender roller now! LMK if you need me to roll your fenders or want to rent the tool from me locally.

Paypal: vdang5@gmail.com

Delta Auto Care
    2875-C Towerview Road
    Herndon, VA

My Feedback Thread: Evil_Twin

Comment

i have never been to this park before, just to make sure is there tons of spaces?? with the nice weather weve been having they get full fast. when i was at great falls park last weekend, it was a huge clusterfuck.

Comment

Yun was able to call up today and unfortunately we can't get reserved lots until the end of April. I'm going to be going up there early around 9am and section off a place
        stephenbrody.com

Comment

Originally posted by FrozenSolid View Post
          i have never been to this park before, just to make sure is there tons of spaces?? with the nice weather weve been having they get full fast. when i was at great falls park last weekend, it was a huge clusterfuck.
          There are lots of spaces. More than enough, as long as there aren't to many other people out there. There is also another small parking lot on one of the windy roads, but that would only accommodate about 15 cars or so.

Comment

Wish I could make this. But I wont have my clutch or my new wheels by then.

1989 BMW 325IS TURBO. CCW Classic 4's 16x8 Fronts 16x9 Rears. Turbonetics T-4 60-1, 72 LBS. RC Injectors, Megasquirt Stand Alone, Walboro 255Lph Fuel Pump, Tial 38mm Waste Gate, Tial 50mm BOV, Innovate Wide Band, Turbosmart Eboost 2, O-Ringed Block, ARP Head Studs, Eagle Forged Rods, JE Forged Pistons Over Bored o 85mm,Direct Ignition, 3'' Exhaust, 24x12x3 Leke Intercooler, Innovate Turbo Timer, Devils Own Methanol Injection.

Comment

oh sure, make the photoshoot when it's my lunch break. maybe we can get pix of my work truck on top of some of your e30s?

Comment

I want to make sure everyone is on the same page, as it will be very crowded with good weather and tons of family out there.

1st event - the park is strictly social, NO DIY.
                2nd event - photo shoot
                3rd event - DIY, drink, hang out at Yun's place.

ALL PARK RULES SHOULD BE FOLLOW AND RESPECTED.

Section 14. Automobile Service

No person may service any automobile on park property. Prohibited activities include washing, repairing, or performing other work, except in case of an emergency.

Section 2. Speed Limit
                No person shall operate any motorized vehicle in excess of twenty-five (25) miles per hour, unless speed limit is otherwise posted or directed.

Section 1. Enforcement

All applicable laws and regulations shall be observed when operating a motorized vehicle on park property. Any traffic direction from any Park Police Officer or person authorized to enforce traffic laws on Park Property shall supersede written or posted laws and regulations.

Section 13. Audio Devices and Noise

No person may play an audio device or create excessive noise so as to disturb the peace.

Comment

cant make it =/ gotta work
                  Tbolt Division

All I'm saying dude is that bird law in this country...it's not governed by reason.

Comment

i've been dead for the past few months but i hope to make it out to this one!

Comment

i doubt the alpine will be ready, but we never know....

needs the crank sensors installed ( i finally got them!!), and to be reassembled. (trans mounts, driveshaft, flexdisk, swaybar, and lower chassis brace reinstalled) might even have the new rims on it..
                      Originally posted by BillBrasky
                      That's like Vlad challenging Chip Foose to a car painting contest.
                      Originally posted by acolella76
                      i'm pretty sure 'Phillis' is short for syphilis
                      2007 CVPI, stock and slow
                      1994 tercel, 5efhe swap, i/h/e
                      1984 t-type, 5.3/th350 swap in progress

My newest addition:
                      Rebecca Arlene, born 4/19/2013

Comment

Still on... :)
                        I got a fender roller now! LMK if you need me to roll your fenders or want to rent the tool from me locally.

Delta Auto Care
                        2875-C Towerview Road
                        Herndon, VA

Comment

Hell yeah still on!!!
                          stephenbrody.com

Comment

F.

M.

L.

I'm an idiot and just realized that this is on Sunday, and I have travel the next week. This is usually not an issue, as Monday is the travel day. UNFORTUNATELY, I'm traveling to Hawaii (darn the luck), so I'm leaving Sunday morning.
                            Slicktop City!

Comment

Nice, finally a meet that isn't on a fri or sat night!!!

So i can make it :)

Comment

Originally posted by ldsbeaker View Post
                                F.

M.

L.

I'm an idiot and just realized that this is on Sunday, and I have travel the next week. This is usually not an issue, as Monday is the travel day. UNFORTUNATELY, I'm traveling to Hawaii (darn the luck), so I'm leaving Sunday morning.
                                You Fail.

Delta Auto Care
                                2875-C Towerview Road
                                Herndon, VA

Comment

Working...
                                X