Anyone have a single spare weave?

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • McGyver
    replied
    the guy i know of said that his weaves are somewhat pitted and hes sending pics on friday or saturday. i need 1 or 2 weaves if you find someone selling.

    Leave a comment:


  • Kershaw
    replied
    contact davenandez.

    Leave a comment:


  • phenryiv1
    replied
    Just let me know.

    Leave a comment:


  • McGyver
    replied
    im trying to get a guy in NoVa to sell me some if i give him caps so the car can roll. i'll let you know.

    Leave a comment:


  • phenryiv1
    replied
    Still looking for a single weave. No tire, no centercap needed. Must be straight, but minor curbage is fine.

    I need 1 to complete a set for daily use to save my RT615s.

    Leave a comment:


  • phenryiv1
    replied
    Originally posted by bimmerpirate
    I think i have a spare weave. I'll check the garage tomorrow. I know i have half a spare center cap. (missing the center piece for the roundel.)
    Let me know what you find.

    Leave a comment:


  • bimmerpirate
    replied
    I think i have a spare weave. I'll check the garage tomorrow. I know i have half a spare center cap. (missing the center piece for the roundel.)

    Leave a comment:


  • phenryiv1
    replied
    Originally posted by richardkeith97
    ya go to a junkyard and look where the spare is. i made a set doing that before
    Like I said, I have picked the local yards clean.

    I have used that tactic to get a set of bottlecaps. Weaves seem to be harder to come by.

    Leave a comment:


  • richardkeith97
    replied
    ya go to a junkyard and look where the spare is. i made a set doing that before

    Leave a comment:


  • phenryiv1
    replied
    Varies.

    A set goes for 100 to 300 (in mint condition) without tires. Singles for 25 and up. 25 will be straight but curbed or in need of paint. 50 might get a straight single weave without curbage.

    The presence and/or condition of centercaps also has a big impact on prices.

    Leave a comment:


  • 619E30
    replied
    Originally posted by Stoner Sam23
    A friend has a few. how much does the average basket weave go for?
    My friend bought 4 clean ones for 150 if that matters

    Leave a comment:


  • Stoner Sam23
    replied
    A friend has a few. how much does the average basket weave go for?

    Leave a comment:


  • phenryiv1
    replied
    Not around here. I have picked them pretty clean.

    Leave a comment:


  • Kershaw
    replied
    go to a junkyard. should be pretty easy to find.

    Leave a comment:


  • M5wanaB
    replied
    I would if you could find me a single bbs RX 16x7 et35

    Leave a comment:

Working...