2010 H20 International

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

2010 H20 International

Who's going? I'm going for the first time and staying at the Marriot on the beach. Where's everybody staying? :)

OFFICIAL DATES!!! Sept 25 & 26, 2010
    Ocean Downs Racetrack

SOLD: My feature http://www.stanceworks.com/2012/04/a...ss-bmw-e30-m3/

I'll prolly be staying in ocean pines, thanks for posting the dates.
    Supatek -noun - your basic know it all

Comment

I'll be there at least one of the days, hopefully the bimmer will make it. H20 is her deadline!

Comment

I'll be there. First time I'm bringing the e30 since I bought it in 03 HA.

Comment

i will be there.
          '02 Outback wagon
          '87 325is 5sp
          '93 Kawasaki ZR1100

Comment

Nice! I'll be there for my first time as well. Taking that Monday off of work... my buddy and I gave enough notice to the girlfriends... hah. And we will be staying at my beach house in Bethany Beach about 10 miles away. We should all meet up somewhere the day before the actual show (the 26th?) so we can all park together!

Dave
            E30 Dinan Turbo

Comment

i'll be there with my e30 and stay at the carousel hotel thats where alot of ppl stay because of the parking garage
              "no, i didnt slap u...that was my hand giving ur face a high five"

Comment

hey bimma im down for meeting up. i live in salisbury, so not far from there.
                '02 Outback wagon
                '87 325is 5sp
                '93 Kawasaki ZR1100

Comment

I might have to go :)

But knowing my ass, either my car won't be ready or it won't make it up there.
                  I got a fender roller now! LMK if you need me to roll your fenders or want to rent the tool from me locally.

Paypal: vdang5@gmail.com

Delta Auto Care
                  2875-C Towerview Road
                  Herndon, VA

My Feedback Thread: Evil_Twin

Comment

Originally posted by bimma360 View Post
                    Nice! I'll be there for my first time as well. Taking that Monday off of work... my buddy and I gave enough notice to the girlfriends... hah. And we will be staying at my beach house in Bethany Beach about 10 miles away. We should all meet up somewhere the day before the actual show (the 26th?) so we can all park together!

Dave
                    Nice Dave! I'm taking off Friday from work and probably going down around noon. Thing is we have to leave Sunday morning because my buddy has a wedding to go to. So we'll be there Friday night and Saturday night. What day you going down?

George

Comment

fuck yeah, all you dudes who haven't been before are going to love it.

This will be my 6 or 7th time going to h2o and my 3rd time in an e30.

Definitely gotta get an e30 cruise/ photo shoot/ park together... and hit up some bars.

Comment

120 looks n 10 comments... looks like a lot of ppl are down..... lol

Comment

:( I wish.....
                          Driving:1990 325iS, 2007 335i :devil:
                          past BMWs: 1987 325iS turbo, 1989 325i, 1995 525i, 2000 328CI, 2001 540i, 2008 135i

Comment

Originally posted by ubernasty View Post
                            fuck yeah, all you dudes who haven't been before are going to love it.

This will be my 6 or 7th time going to h2o and my 3rd time in an e30.

Definitely gotta get an e30 cruise/ photo shoot/ park together... and hit up some bars.
                            Yeah bro I'm in for that. I've been wanting to try out the Secrets bar for awhile now.

Comment

secrects is a cool place. LOTS of women. it just gets real crowded!
                              '02 Outback wagon
                              '87 325is 5sp
                              '93 Kawasaki ZR1100

Comment

Working...
                              X