2010 H20 International
Collapse
X
-
-
-
-
I was there today. I had a red 89 325i 4dr. SC plates
I got a few bimmer pics, I'll post some of the sweet chopped E28 when I DL 'em from the camera.Leave a comment:
-
That's cool I saw your car with the group, I had the red 318is with the Dekra sticker on the hood, I drove through but there was absolutely nowhere to park and I was about to hit people because my car was going to overheat driving through so slow!Leave a comment:
-
-
-
went down again to OC. now my car is sick. i think my car is a hater.Leave a comment:
-
man it is sick down in OC tonight. hot cars are every where. cant wait til 2morrow.Leave a comment:
-
i'm rollin out now.... fuck working close tonight i need a vacation bad haLeave a comment:
-
i'll be down there tonight after my sons football practice.
down tomorrow after his football game.
LETS GET IT!Leave a comment:

Leave a comment: