2010 H20 International

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • konky
    replied
    I'll be there. :)

    Leave a comment:


  • CincinnatiKid
    replied
    Everybody meeting somewhere before caravaning to the show?

    Leave a comment:


  • bimma360
    replied
    Originally posted by White325is
    I'm out, car won't be back together in time..
    Thats a shame... I was looking forward to seeing it. Next time I guess.

    Leave a comment:


  • White325is
    replied
    I'm out, car won't be back together in time..

    Leave a comment:


  • bmwtch8
    replied
    Thanks! Shes been upgraded!

    Leave a comment:


  • pharow
    replied
    Originally posted by bmwtch8
    I'll be there. Ive been there the last 5 years. Good stuff
    i saw your car earlier this yr. at dubs on the beach. NICE CAR.

    Leave a comment:


  • BADCLOWN
    replied
    i should be there in my newly acquired schwartz black e30.


    staying @ Coral Seas on the strip.

    Leave a comment:


  • bmwtch8
    replied
    I'll be there. Ive been there the last 5 years. Good stuff

    Leave a comment:


  • vivalegreg
    replied
    i may go but if i do ill prob be in the sti..

    Leave a comment:


  • pharow
    replied
    i hope to have my exhaust done by then. I cant wait to see all of the cars. it should be a fun wkend.

    Leave a comment:


  • ubernasty
    replied
    Originally posted by dager325
    Ill be there with stock bcaps and a wrecked rear quarter...but at least it sounds good now with the new magnaflow!
    You'll probably hear me too.... My muffler was rusted through so I cut it off and put straight pipes on.

    I'm expecting a ticket or two.

    Leave a comment:


  • dager325
    replied
    Ill be there with stock bcaps and a wrecked rear quarter...but at least it sounds good now with the new magnaflow!

    Leave a comment:


  • CincinnatiKid
    replied
    I'll be there probably sat in my E30.

    Leave a comment:


  • pharow
    replied
    Originally posted by bimma360
    This is awesome... I'm glad there will be a bunch of e30s at the bimmer gathering. Looking forward to meeting you all.
    Me 2!!!

    Leave a comment:


  • bimma360
    replied
    This is awesome... I'm glad there will be a bunch of e30s at the bimmer gathering. Looking forward to meeting you all.

    Leave a comment:

Working...