2010 H20 International

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • bimma360
    replied
    Nice! I'll be there for my first time as well. Taking that Monday off of work... my buddy and I gave enough notice to the girlfriends... hah. And we will be staying at my beach house in Bethany Beach about 10 miles away. We should all meet up somewhere the day before the actual show (the 26th?) so we can all park together!

    Dave

    Leave a comment:


  • pharow
    replied
    i will be there.

    Leave a comment:


  • dirty30
    replied
    I'll be there. First time I'm bringing the e30 since I bought it in 03 HA.

    Leave a comment:


  • almostM
    replied
    I'll be there at least one of the days, hopefully the bimmer will make it. H20 is her deadline!

    Leave a comment:


  • Mike
    replied
    I'll prolly be staying in ocean pines, thanks for posting the dates.

    Leave a comment:


  • OOMPH!
    started a topic 2010 H20 International

    2010 H20 International

    Who's going? I'm going for the first time and staying at the Marriot on the beach. Where's everybody staying? :)

    OFFICIAL DATES!!! Sept 25 & 26, 2010
    Ocean Downs Racetrack
Working...