2010 H20 International

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • VicSkimmr
    replied
    Yup!

    Leave a comment:


  • CincinnatiKid
    replied
    Originally posted by VicSkimmr
    I have now!

    If I didn't wave it wasn't intentional :( Was that you in the parking garage we drove through or was it some time on the strip?
    This must be you

    Leave a comment:


  • VicSkimmr
    replied
    Originally posted by bobross
    no wave... but i saw you!

    hope the post means yu made it back home safely!
    I have now!

    If I didn't wave it wasn't intentional :( Was that you in the parking garage we drove through or was it some time on the strip?

    Leave a comment:


  • bobross
    replied
    Originally posted by VicSkimmr
    Are we posting pics in this thread or starting a new one?
    no wave... but i saw you!

    hope the post means yu made it back home safely!

    Leave a comment:


  • VicSkimmr
    replied
    Are we posting pics in this thread or starting a new one?

    Leave a comment:


  • AutoXinE30
    replied
    I was there today. I had a red 89 325i 4dr. SC plates

    I got a few bimmer pics, I'll post some of the sweet chopped E28 when I DL 'em from the camera.

    Leave a comment:


  • CincinnatiKid
    replied
    Originally posted by pharow
    yes i was there. i had a 325is with bad paint. i was walking around with my son. it was crazy, there were so many nice cars out there. i will be back again next year, and my car WILL be better.
    That's cool I saw your car with the group, I had the red 318is with the Dekra sticker on the hood, I drove through but there was absolutely nowhere to park and I was about to hit people because my car was going to overheat driving through so slow!

    Leave a comment:


  • pharow
    replied
    Originally posted by CincinnatiKid
    Were you in the convention center lot today?
    yes i was there. i had a 325is with bad paint. i was walking around with my son. it was crazy, there were so many nice cars out there. i will be back again next year, and my car WILL be better.

    Leave a comment:


  • Tbolt
    replied
    any pics of the bimmer crowd?

    Leave a comment:


  • CincinnatiKid
    replied
    Originally posted by pharow
    went down again to OC. now my car is sick. i think my car is a hater.
    Were you in the convention center lot today?

    Leave a comment:


  • pharow
    replied
    went down again to OC. now my car is sick. i think my car is a hater.

    Leave a comment:


  • pharow
    replied
    man it is sick down in OC tonight. hot cars are every where. cant wait til 2morrow.

    Leave a comment:


  • ubernasty
    replied
    i'm rollin out now.... fuck working close tonight i need a vacation bad ha

    Leave a comment:


  • pharow
    replied
    i'll be down there tonight after my sons football practice.
    down tomorrow after his football game.
    LETS GET IT!

    Leave a comment:


  • spanishflea
    replied
    i'm fukkin' in!

    Leave a comment:

Working...