2010 H20 International

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • bimma360
    replied
    Originally posted by OOMPH!
    Nice Dave! I'm taking off Friday from work and probably going down around noon. Thing is we have to leave Sunday morning because my buddy has a wedding to go to. So we'll be there Friday night and Saturday night. What day you going down?

    George
    Oh and by my last post, i'm still trying to figure it out... ahah. I am really planning on going only one day too... just want to know which one is worth it.

    Dave

    Leave a comment:


  • bimma360
    replied
    So I am trying to figure out how this h2o thing works. Their site is worthless. Looks like there is a big gathering/ festival on sat, and the car "display" on sunday. But my question is... which day is the good day for us bimmer guys to show up, park our cars together, and just chill? I get the feeling we are not welcome to participate on sunday. But is sat a car meet thing?

    Dave

    Leave a comment:


  • ubernasty
    replied
    Originally posted by e30_325es
    I'll go. Prolly just sunday unless i can crash on someones floor/couch or something.
    I'll probably be there thurs night to late sunday... i think a few other ppl might stay at my place anyway, so your more than welcome to as well.

    Leave a comment:


  • e30_325es
    replied
    I'll go. Prolly just sunday unless i can crash on someones floor/couch or something.

    Leave a comment:


  • ubernasty
    replied
    Originally posted by OOMPH!
    Yeah bro I'm in for that. I've been wanting to try out the Secrets bar for awhile now.
    Yeah me too, i know theres mad hot girls there... plan on dumpin $100+ easily tho haha

    Originally posted by E30SPDFRK
    I should be there, finally.
    I don't think i've met u before at any local meets, but then again i'm terrible with names.

    Leave a comment:


  • E30SPDFRK
    replied
    I should be there, finally.

    Leave a comment:


  • pharow
    replied
    secrects is a cool place. LOTS of women. it just gets real crowded!

    Leave a comment:


  • OOMPH!
    replied
    Originally posted by ubernasty
    fuck yeah, all you dudes who haven't been before are going to love it.

    This will be my 6 or 7th time going to h2o and my 3rd time in an e30.

    Definitely gotta get an e30 cruise/ photo shoot/ park together... and hit up some bars.
    Yeah bro I'm in for that. I've been wanting to try out the Secrets bar for awhile now.

    Leave a comment:


  • DÌEGØ
    replied
    :( I wish.....

    Leave a comment:


  • ubernasty
    replied
    120 looks n 10 comments... looks like a lot of ppl are down..... lol

    Leave a comment:


  • ubernasty
    replied
    fuck yeah, all you dudes who haven't been before are going to love it.

    This will be my 6 or 7th time going to h2o and my 3rd time in an e30.

    Definitely gotta get an e30 cruise/ photo shoot/ park together... and hit up some bars.

    Leave a comment:


  • OOMPH!
    replied
    Originally posted by bimma360
    Nice! I'll be there for my first time as well. Taking that Monday off of work... my buddy and I gave enough notice to the girlfriends... hah. And we will be staying at my beach house in Bethany Beach about 10 miles away. We should all meet up somewhere the day before the actual show (the 26th?) so we can all park together!

    Dave
    Nice Dave! I'm taking off Friday from work and probably going down around noon. Thing is we have to leave Sunday morning because my buddy has a wedding to go to. So we'll be there Friday night and Saturday night. What day you going down?

    George

    Leave a comment:


  • evil_twin
    replied
    I might have to go :)







    But knowing my ass, either my car won't be ready or it won't make it up there.

    Leave a comment:


  • pharow
    replied
    hey bimma im down for meeting up. i live in salisbury, so not far from there.

    Leave a comment:


  • amiller07
    replied
    i'll be there with my e30 and stay at the carousel hotel thats where alot of ppl stay because of the parking garage

    Leave a comment:

Working...