turbo knowledge in rva?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

turbo knowledge in rva?

Hey one of the guys at CAP offered me his "turbo setup" for $100 and i really have no clue how to check out a turbo to make sure that it wont need a rebuild, and if it does what its worth. So if someone knows what to look for and wouldnt mind going, could you pm me? so far the guy hasnt called me with a date to come look.
    -jerry
    sigpic
    1987 - 325i Convertible Delphin Auto [SOLD], 325i Convertible Delphin Manual [SOLD]
    1989 - 325i Convertible Bronzit m30b35 swapped [SCRAPPED], 325i Sedan Alpine Auto[DD]
    1991 - 325i Coupe Laguna Manual [Project], 535i Sedan Alpine [SCRAPPED]

a turbo setup for 100? whats the "setup" include? you cant get a proper wastegate for that much.

Comment

Ill hit up my friend he has had a few turbos in his days.

Comment

i would stay away from any "turbo setup" that is $100.
        AWD > RWD

Comment

he said hes getting out of the e30 game cuz their too expensive. i think he said its just the t3, mount, and some piping. (no intercooler and no talk of a bov)
          sigpic
          1987 - 325i Convertible Delphin Auto [SOLD], 325i Convertible Delphin Manual [SOLD]
          1989 - 325i Convertible Bronzit m30b35 swapped [SCRAPPED], 325i Sedan Alpine Auto[DD]
          1991 - 325i Coupe Laguna Manual [Project], 535i Sedan Alpine [SCRAPPED]

Comment

still would not do it.
            AWD > RWD

Comment

Send him my way :)
              I got a fender roller now! LMK if you need me to roll your fenders or want to rent the tool from me locally.

Paypal: vdang5@gmail.com

Delta Auto Care
              2875-C Towerview Road
              Herndon, VA

My Feedback Thread: Evil_Twin

Comment

Working...
              X