any 5 lug e30s in RVA?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

any 5 lug e30s in RVA?

If you have a 5 lug e30, would you mind letting me test fit 2 wheels on your car so i can decide which to buy tires for? if you are running 318ti rears and '96+ e36 m3 that would be better than a straight e30 m3 conversion.

i've got these rs211's but i've heard that ET11 will look bad:

so the other option are some type a's in ET30:
    sigpic
    1987 - 325i Convertible Delphin Auto [SOLD], 325i Convertible Delphin Manual [SOLD]
    1989 - 325i Convertible Bronzit m30b35 swapped [SCRAPPED], 325i Sedan Alpine Auto[DD]
    1991 - 325i Coupe Laguna Manual [Project], 535i Sedan Alpine [SCRAPPED]

The type A's will work fine, the BBS's are going to stick out in the rear.

Comment

well i figured the rs's would stick out a bit, but i wanted to know how bad. and could the star patten in the center be ground down a few mm so that its flush with the rest of the center? (would that be safe/clear the rotor and caliper?)

sigpic
      1987 - 325i Convertible Delphin Auto [SOLD], 325i Convertible Delphin Manual [SOLD]
      1989 - 325i Convertible Bronzit m30b35 swapped [SCRAPPED], 325i Sedan Alpine Auto[DD]

Comment

Not without compromising the structure of the wheel. You can run about a et 20 8 inch width wheel with Ti rear with minimal fender rolling and ride height adjustment.

Use my thread for reference.

Comment

You will hate the way the et11 stick out. I had 8.5" wide rondell 58's on the rear with an et35. Perfectly flush, still rubbed a bit on the heavy rear vert.

The borbets will look better anyways. Clean up the bbs and sell them to recoup your monies from the other parts and fund the rest of your swap. You will want to use the e30 m3 control arm bushings or treehouse units.
          sigpic
          Gun control means using both hands
          Sex, Drugs, Rock 'n roll. Pick two.

Comment

i will have a 5 lug off e36.... i will trade you :D. nice deal on wheels

Comment

^huh?
              sigpic

Comment

If you need a 5 lug setup to swap on those bbs. Even swap. You can not beat that. I will be heading down there soon so we can meetup.
                Swap for those door cards. Gotta lot of rare stuff or if you have a 4 door I have another set so we can make a deal.
                Originally posted by McGyver View Post
                ^huh?

Comment

Door cards and seat skins are spoken for.

I have the parts packed up. 318ti rear end, front Bilstein monotubes and a full set of bavauto sport springs. They go out Tuesday, Fedex is already set.
                  sigpic

Comment

sweet!
                    sigpic

Comment

lol we are referring to totally two different things.

Originally posted by Dagamus(NM) View Post
                      Door cards and seat skins are spoken for.

I have the parts packed up. 318ti rear end, front Bilstein monotubes and a full set of bavauto sport springs. They go out Tuesday, Fedex is already set.

Comment

Originally posted by GT BMW E30 View Post
                        lol we are referring to totally two different things.
                        What are you after? I am in for the green mtech vert door cards and seat leather.

He still needs e36m3 front brakes, kingpins/hubs and the late e36m3 control arms w/bushings.

Jer-the package is boxed up on the porch waiting for tomorrows pickup. I will email you the tracking info once I have it.
                        sigpic

Comment

That set will look good with some tlc. He knows what I am refering to. I have an items he needs or vise versa to make a complete interior. So I been trying to make some deals with him. Now that he sold this one he may reply to me :D. I have some pictures also.

Originally posted by Dagamus(NM) View Post
                          What are you after? I am in for the green mtech vert door cards and seat leather.

He still needs e36m3 front brakes, kingpins/hubs and the late e36m3 control arms w/bushings.

Jer-the package is boxed up on the porch waiting for tomorrows pickup. I will email you the tracking info once I have it.

Comment

Originally posted by GT BMW E30 View Post
                            That set will look good with some tlc. He knows what I am refering to. I have an items he needs or vise versa to make a complete interior. So I been trying to make some deals with him. Now that he sold this one he may reply to me :D. I have some pictures also.
                            Well unfortunately i dont have any spare cash right now. i do wish i could finish the blue interior though.
                            sigpic

Comment

I have cash, parts etc.....let's make a deal.

Originally posted by McGyver View Post
                              Well unfortunately i dont have any spare cash right now. i do wish i could finish the blue interior though.

Comment

Working...
                              X