Bimmerfest East 2011

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • amiller07
    replied
    i should be there

    Leave a comment:


  • M-technik-3
    replied
    This is at Cal Ripken stadium? There is squat around there and that lot is not that big. NCC used to auto-X there prior to the condos that went up later booting us due to noise complaints.

    Surprised the didn't try and hold this at Susquehanna State Park that would have made a nice venue and it has BBQ pits and horse shoe pits.

    Leave a comment:


  • dude8383
    replied
    Originally posted by ZM Blue Devil
    Im going to try and make it as well. Glad to set up a meet up / drive down at the shop so we can go down as a pack.
    Sounds like a plan to me!

    Leave a comment:


  • slammin.e28
    replied
    I am one of 7 e28s. I believe I was #2 to register ;)

    Leave a comment:


  • ZM Blue Devil
    replied
    Im going to try and make it as well. Glad to set up a meet up / drive down at the shop so we can go down as a pack.

    Leave a comment:


  • dude8383
    replied
    Going to try and make it to this one

    Leave a comment:


  • ill4noreason
    replied
    Are you just a bit curious about who else is coming to the show? Here are the total registration numbers for the show so far....

    Total Cars: 576

    Total Attendees: 1212


    And here is a full breakdown of what BMW models are coming to the show!


    BMW Model / Chassis BMW Count
    1 Series (E82) 14
    1 Series (E88) 3
    2002 (2002) 2
    3 Series (E30) 16
    3 Series (E36) 46
    3 Series (E46) 81
    3 Series (E90) 49
    3 Series (E92) 49
    3 Series (E93) 5
    5 Series (E28) 7
    5 Series (E34) 39
    5 Series (E39) 27
    5 Series (E60) 11
    5 Series (F10) 1
    6 Series (E24) 1
    6 Series (E63/E64) 3
    7 Series (E23) 3
    7 Series (E32) 3
    7 Series (E38) 7
    7 Series (E65/E66) 5
    7 Series (F01) 1
    8 Series (E31) 6
    Flying In () 1
    M3 (E30) 1
    M3 (E36) 24
    M3 (E46) 72
    M3 (E90) 8
    M3 (E92) 21
    M3 (E93) 5
    M5 (E39) 9
    M5 (E60) 10
    M6 (E63) 3
    Other - BMW (OtherBMW) 1
    Other - Non BMW (NonBMW) 5
    X5 (E53) 2
    X5 (E70) 1
    Z3 (E36/7) 5
    Z3 Coupe (E36/8) 1
    Z3 M Coupe (E36/8) 10
    Z3 M Roadster (E36/7) 10
    Z4 (E85) 5
    Z4 (E89) 1
    Z4 M Coupe (E86) 1
    Z4 M Roadster (E85) 1

    Leave a comment:


  • M3 Cereal
    replied
    WOW thanks for posting, i didnt know about an east coast one!
    im super stoked that its so close to me

    Leave a comment:


  • pharow
    replied
    Maybe?

    Leave a comment:


  • Cong405
    replied
    Pretty sweet. I know about the one in Cali but didn't hear or read anything about east coast one.

    I'll be there

    Leave a comment:


  • ill4noreason
    replied
    i'll be there I am 20 minutes away sweet!

    Leave a comment:


  • Cyrix2k
    replied
    I will. Either in the e39 or hopefully the e30. The e30 is a constant project so who knows if it will be running and/or what condition it will be in.

    Leave a comment:


  • AutoXinE30
    replied
    I figured it was more well known already... haha



    Show location, date, ect. Has an online registrar that has a pretty deep list already.

    Leave a comment:


  • Cong405
    replied
    Moar info please!

    Leave a comment:


  • AutoXinE30
    started a topic Bimmerfest East 2011

    Bimmerfest East 2011

    Who is going?

    I'd like to drive up Friday and back on Sunday but, I can't make the final decision till later in the summer.
Working...