Bimmerfest East 2011

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • MdMetalMulisha
    replied
    So we need a local meet I'm here in harford co. Anyone want to meet in Bel air or even in the deen some where.

    Leave a comment:


  • VinniE30
    replied
    Originally posted by utfenix335i
    Vinnie30, join our group! http://www.e90post.com/forums/showthread.php?t=562009

    Any of you e30 guys want to drive with the e92 group? I'm looking to make this an epic road trip.
    I live in Aberdeen now so this is literally right down the street from me. I want park with other e30s. See you there!

    Leave a comment:


  • Kershaw
    replied
    huh, its only an hour from me. i guess i should go.

    Leave a comment:


  • BoxDriver86
    replied
    So when we planned our weekend out we booked a hotel room for Saturday as well not realizing that the event ended at 3. Anything going on afterwards?

    Leave a comment:


  • X_WizarD_X
    replied
    Probably will go but the E30 won't..Too much work to be done to her. Will have to drive the E31.

    Dan

    Leave a comment:


  • utfenix335i
    replied
    Vinnie30, join our group! http://www.e90post.com/forums/showthread.php?t=562009

    Any of you e30 guys want to drive with the e92 group? I'm looking to make this an epic road trip.

    Originally posted by VinniE30
    Hmm deciding wither I should bring my zinno e30 or the schwarz m30e30 to this. The zinno is better looking but the schwarz... has an m30

    Leave a comment:


  • Click
    replied
    Did anyone on here post this?

    Leave a comment:


  • Bothfeetin
    replied
    signed up cant wait

    Leave a comment:


  • ZM Blue Devil
    replied
    from what I understand the gates open at 10am, no one is allowed in prior, can someone confirm that?
    If thats the case with more then a 1000 cars coming its going to be 5 mile back up and going to take 2-3 hours to get in.

    Leave a comment:


  • Aptyp
    replied
    I am registered...

    Leave a comment:


  • VinniE30
    replied
    Hmm deciding wither I should bring my zinno e30 or the schwarz m30e30 to this. The zinno is better looking but the schwarz... has an m30

    Leave a comment:


  • utfenix335i
    replied
    For the Maryland people, I'm putting together a caravan.

    http://www.e90post.com/forums/showthread.php?t=562009

    PM me if you are joining our group.

    Leave a comment:


  • Click
    replied
    I'll be leaving from the Reading area if anyone wants to meet up there or a little more south..

    Leave a comment:


  • Cong405
    replied
    Anyone from Philly or driving by Philly that wants to meet up and drive down together?

    Leave a comment:


  • ill4noreason
    replied
    Originally posted by shEck3lls0
    I will be willing to. Sounds good to me.
    Btw, I wanna grab a pair of ellipsods and possibly some fogs off of you. Along with that exhaust clamp. Also, let me know if you need any more help with your car.
    Cool be nice to roll up together and park together. There is no assigned parking so it looks like whoever goes in together parks together as they will have parking attendants. I don't have any decent fogs atm and I just sold my last set of ellips last friday. But I'll look around for you. I haven't done anything to the car except for bolted in the tranny. So if you wanna come down this weekend I'll be around.

    Leave a comment:

Working...