Bimmerfest East 2011

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • BoxDriver86
    replied
    Any locals know of a car wash nearby? I have a feeling we're driving up in the rain...

    Leave a comment:


  • pharow
    replied
    D@mn it! Am I the only one coming from the Eastern Shore?

    Leave a comment:


  • Click
    replied
    I found a caravan leaving the Lincoln Highway Walmart at 8, I'm meeting some guys up here in Reading, then we are going to roll down to Lancaster. I have a funny feeling that there is going to be more cars than spots so I'm def down for leaving earlier.

    Leave a comment:


  • Too Short
    replied
    Ill be there with probably 10+ local guys. If you're from the Lancaster PA area and you want to cruise down with us we are meeting at the Ephrata walmart at 830 and leaving at 9 sharp!

    Leave a comment:


  • TexasTerp
    replied
    I think the CP crew is gonna meet up with the e90 group around 715am to get up there by 9...

    Leave a comment:


  • bloodshot-e30
    replied
    im gonna be getting up there pretty early so i dont have to wait in any lines lol

    Leave a comment:


  • ill4noreason
    replied
    what time you guys going in? I'm gonna try to get there at 10 and hopefully the lines won't be too bad.

    Leave a comment:


  • bloodshot-e30
    replied
    ill be there! leavin friday afternoon stayin with my friend 20 mins from the stadium :D

    Leave a comment:


  • BMWerke
    replied
    anyone else staying at the days inn?

    Leave a comment:


  • TexasTerp
    replied
    just signed up a minute ago...

    Total Cars: 1690

    Total Attendees: 3505

    Leave a comment:


  • achtunge30
    replied
    3 Series (E46) 81:dot:

    Leave a comment:


  • jt223539
    replied
    Anyone that is in the 757 area and wants to caravan let me know. I am trying to pull some friends together to get one going up saturday morning.

    Leave a comment:


  • VinniE30
    replied
    Originally posted by I*Do*Werke
    There will be an m30 swapped e30 at bimmerfest... with a turbo
    Umm ok?:roll:

    Leave a comment:


  • I*Do*Werke
    replied
    Originally posted by VinniE30
    Hmm deciding wither I should bring my zinno e30 or the schwarz m30e30 to this. The zinno is better looking but the schwarz... has an m30
    There will be an m30 swapped e30 at bimmerfest... with a turbo

    Leave a comment:


  • pharow
    replied
    Just a few more days...

    Leave a comment:

Working...