X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Long shot but any r3v'ers going to JMU?

i need e30 friends
    - 90 325is

I know there are a couple of people located up in harrisonburg, but I don't know of any that specifically go to JMU. My friend goes there and used to be in the e30 game until he bought a e92.
    My Garage
    2001 Z3 2.5i Steel Gray/Black (Lexi)
    1988 325ix Diamond Schwartz/Black (Izzy)
    1989 325i Cirrus Blue/Houndstooth (Stitch)
    Feedback

Instagram: Stone.Hopkins

Comment

Having an e92 while in college? Im a little jealous.

Instagram: Reichart12

Comment

Honestly I wouldn't trade my e30 for it. It was cool at first, but I lost interest in all of the cool gadgets, lights, and sounds with in 30 minutes of driving it. If I wanted a more modern car I'd definitely have a e46.
        My Garage
        2001 Z3 2.5i Steel Gray/Black (Lexi)
        1988 325ix Diamond Schwartz/Black (Izzy)
        1989 325i Cirrus Blue/Houndstooth (Stitch)
        Feedback

Instagram: Stone.Hopkins

Comment

I know they have a pretty active car/ bike club so hopefully there at least be some BMWs
          - 90 325is

Comment

davej posted about the JMU event below. Contact him:
            http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=382105

Comment

Well I graduated a long time ago and I don't own an e30 anymore, but hey.

What I can do is recommend Madison Motorsports (www.mmsports.org). They're more motorsports oriented than your typical meet-in-parking-lots car club and are a great group - I still try to make it to at least one of the autox/karting/car show events that they put on each year. I don't know of any current students that have an e30 but apparently kids these days use snapstagram social medias more than forums like us old timers.

We did have some dope e30s at JMU back in my day.

Sup davej.

Comment

Not at JMU but I'm in Harrisonburg. Most of the BMW guys in the area aren't on the forums. There are a few e30 guys in the area though. PM me
                What it feels like owning an e30:

88 325 S50 swap in progress
                90 325ix

Comment

I live in Elkton, near Harrisonburg. Own a '91 325is. Got a bunch of Bimmers. Driving my '68 1600 to Vintage. Wife is driving the E30.

Regards,
                  Randy

Comment

Who are all these Richmond people? Why haven't I seen you around in the 8 years I've been here?
                    sigpic
                    1987 - 325i Convertible Delphin Auto [SOLD], 325i Convertible Delphin Manual [SOLD]
                    1989 - 325i Convertible Bronzit m30b35 swapped [SCRAPPED], 325i Sedan Alpine Auto[DD]
                    1991 - 325i Coupe Laguna Manual [Project], 535i Sedan Alpine [SCRAPPED]

Comment

I'm Jackson Bergstrom on richmond bmw owners. I live over by university of richmond
                      - 90 325is

Comment

Working...
                      X