• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

final headcount?
    Old and improved:

Comment

About 10 or 11

Oh, and people bring money too, I might have parts you could persuade me easily to sell.
      Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Comment

Originally posted by EtaSport View Post
        I've got one.. still thinking. ive got nothing else to do. it just if i want to drive over there.
        cmon out man if you got nothing else to do...itll be a fun time. if you do bring that timing light! that would be real cool. plus i wanna check out the m50 under your hood. you could also throw us a few pointers on bmws since your the step man too. thats what im shooting for, bmw step.

ok soo far...im bringing...

paper plates
        napkins
        paper towels
        plastic silverware
        should i bring bowls?

sounds like beer maybe covered? how much are you all bringing? i could bring a 12 or something or whatever

then

my tools: which consist of primarily wrenches sockets and some specialty stuff like the brake bleeder, some impact guns (this is all stuff i had someone give me i have yet to use them and see if they work well or not) umm i have some snap ring pliers and stuff, i donno youll see what i exactly have
        ill bring my jack and two jack stands too

e30ish stuff: things ill be working on new master cyl with fluid, tranny fluid, cluster/gauge replacement, and maybe a car wash? and timing adjustment maybeee

as far as car wash stuff in concered i dont have too much stuff with me, so maybe someone can bring some car wash soap and a bucket or something? i have some carpet cleaner/headliner cleaner and invisible glass, and some armor all stuff i think

no more diff install, i think ill keep my 3.91s in there
        no seats or bumper
        Last edited by vivalegreg; 09-08-2007, 09:04 PM.
        e30s r kool

Comment

on my way... better late than never
          Old and improved:

Comment

same- be there in a few
            sigpic89 M3

Comment

good meet, glad i came, it was nice to meet everyone. those of you that took pictures be sure to post them up. hope all the work got done that was going on when i left!
              Old and improved:

Comment

minus the few car problems it was a good DYI day. Thanks to everyone who came, It was nice to meet you all.

(brother is still in the garage finishing the diff swap)

Comment

word, it was a fun time thats for hella sure. i have brakes now myyyess!!! thanks for your help jon, glad you came out to join us. thank you adam as well as your brother for having us over at your crib. thank you rob for the windshield and yun for that drain plug...i took some good pictures so ill be sure to post them up in the next day or so...

i was able to....
                  replace my brake master cylinder + bleed brake system
                  drain + fill my trans fluid
                  swap the instrument cluster
                  have a great time

sucks that yun's girls car has been crappin out, be sure to keep us posted with what happens with it.

it was deff fun meeting everyone, we are gonna have to do a repeat sometime down the road....
                  e30s r kool

Comment

Great Show

Wow, that was a good show. Alot of people came out, great times.

- seriously, eveyrone is super helpful and hell of alot better with the tools than me.

Thanks for the place jeff, it was definitely key factor for success. I still gotta fix ma gf car in the next couple days after I get the new boot. What a fiasco... it defeinitely wasnt the first... and I know it wont be the last... Sucks ass. will post pic probably after getting her car fixed up.

Comment

Contact Info

btw, anyone wants my contact info,

Yun
                      301-502-8265
                      thereisnoyun@gmail.com

email works best.

Comment

enjoy the pics :)

Store your photos and videos online with secure storage from Photobucket. Available on iOS, Android and desktop. Securely backup your memories and sign up today!
                        e30s r kool

Comment

that was definitely a good time. Wish I hadn't needed to leave early.
                          sigpic89 M3

Comment

Working...
                          X