No announcement yet.

pick and pull trip?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I got 2 e36 window switches, next week im picking up the 3rd one and all the wiring/clips for them from the guy. If anyone wanted, I could get the 4th one for around 10$ from him. It would be a blue base.

I will be meeting up with him around the brewer stadium, and Im just curious is anyone in the area feels like taking on this retrofitting with me since Im going to be in the area.

Comment

Originally posted by Patches View Post
      I got 2 e36 window switches, next week im picking up the 3rd one and all the wiring/clips for them from the guy. If anyone wanted, I could get the 4th one for around 10$ from him. It would be a blue base.

I will be meeting up with him around the brewer stadium, and Im just curious is anyone in the area feels like taking on this retrofitting with me since Im going to be in the area.
      I'd be willing to help you out/try this. I'd need a lot more than one switch if I were to do it myself.

Edit: I'll also be installing a luke box, sub and 6.5" in the door panels this week.
      Last edited by metalix1021; 03-08-2010, 06:09 PM.

Comment

At first I was going to ask you if you owned a special 3 window e30 but then I remembered the sunroof :p. I would love to help with any projects that need help. I am hoping to get some suspension going over spring break just after the drags.

Comment

Originally posted by Sagaris View Post
          At first I was going to ask you if you owned a special 3 window e30 but then I remembered the sunroof :p. I would love to help with any projects that need help. I am hoping to get some suspension going over spring break just after the drags.
          I has 4 door :)

Comment

This is your next mod. You know it is.

Comment

lol...

Comment

^^
                Want to know how I know that that guy isnt getting laid?

And Sagaris, you might just have to come and hangout with me and metalix, whenever it is that we will be hanging out.

Comment

^^
                  Want to know how I know that that guy isnt getting laid?

And Sagaris, you might just have to come and hangout with me and metalix, whenever it is that we will be hanging out.
                  This weekend likely. friday evening, sometime saturday, etc...

Comment

Just found out I might be able to help. I might be getting work done on my toes, so i wont be able to walk or drive. Il let you know if I still can tho.

Comment

Just found out I might be able to help. I might be getting work done on my toes, so i wont be able to walk or drive. Il let you know if I still can tho.
                      o man, that sucks....

Where abouts in milwaukee are you?

Comment

Well Im in Mukwonago.
                        And I dont think Il be getting my toes fixed because I dont have insurance.

Comment

Well Im in Mukwonago.
                          And I dont think Il be getting my toes fixed because I dont have insurance.
                          Ouch man. did you have an accident or...?

Comment

Both my big toe nails are ingrown, they bleed whenever i walk.

Comment

AHH!!! take your painreliever of choice, sterilize your tweezers , get a truckload of papertowels to clean up all the blood and get to work!!!

I have had that happen before, its not a fun thing at all.

Comment

Originally posted by Sagaris View Post
                                AHH!!! take your painreliever of choice, sterilize your tweezers , get a truckload of papertowels to clean up all the blood and get to work!!!

I have had that happen before, its not a fun thing at all.
                                Yea I tried that, it didnt work.
                                But enough about toes.

Im still waiting on a email from this Peter guy so I can go pick up my 3rd switch and all the wiring.

Comment

Working...
                                X