pick and pull trip?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by metalix1021 View Post
    I just picked up an '87 325i that I'm going to be pulling the trans/5spd swap stuff over the next....however long it takes me.
    Nice!!

Comment

Originally posted by Need4Speed1299 View Post
      Nice!!
      yep, just need it to stop raining. car is outside for the time being.

got my sub, sub box and exhaust today. Can't decide what to do first.

Comment

Originally posted by Patches View Post
        Yea I tried that, it didnt work.
        But enough about toes.

Im still waiting on a email from this Peter guy so I can go pick up my 3rd switch and all the wiring.

amputate. end of story.

Comment

yep, just need it to stop raining. car is outside for the time being.

got my sub, sub box and exhaust today. Can't decide what to do first.
          Nice!!!! x2

Do the subs first so you can listen to music while you do the exhaust. :-D

Comment

I was at Al's Junkyard the otherday and they have 2 e30s and an e36. One is a vert and the other is a 4dr. The 4dr is a 1985 with an m10 5spd. When I was there, all that was missing was the headlights (grills still intact). The vert is an 87 that was hit in the front. Its missing most parts in the front though.

Comment

I think they sent the wrong exhaust....not happy.

Comment

Yo dudez.

So, I read thru this and it seems that you're looking for some random parts. Well, I might be able to help. I currently have 5 e30s and just parted an 88 325is. I'm going to be keeping a 90 325i 2DR (AW2) and a 92 M-Tech2 convertible (AW2).

Two for sure are getting parted out and they are:

90 325i 4dr (AW2)
                89 325i 2dr (ZBRT)

both are 5 speed cars. The 89 runs and drives but was hit in the front and the 90 has a popped timing belt. Let me know if you guys are looking for anything in particular and I can see if I've got it!!!

Comment

Originally posted by mertondude View Post
                  Yo dudez.

So, I read thru this and it seems that you're looking for some random parts. Well, I might be able to help. I currently have 5 e30s and just parted an 88 325is. I'm going to be keeping a 90 325i 2DR (AW2) and a 92 M-Tech2 convertible (AW2).

Two for sure are getting parted out and they are:

90 325i 4dr (AW2)
                  89 325i 2dr (ZBRT)

both are 5 speed cars. The 89 runs and drives but was hit in the front and the 90 has a popped timing belt. Let me know if you guys are looking for anything in particular and I can see if I've got it!!!
                  Jebus.....where were you a two weeks ago? haha

Comment

haha yea really.
                    Well hey, Im looking to get some plastic bumpers for my car.
                    What I was told from the guy I bought my car from, the old dude that he bought the car from didnt like the plastic bumpers so he put on the metal bumpers.
                    But I want the plastics. So if you have them, let me know.
                    Then again I might not be able to afford them for about a month

Comment

Originally posted by Patches View Post
                      haha yea really.
                      Well hey, Im looking to get some plastic bumpers for my car.
                      What I was told from the guy I bought my car from, the old dude that he bought the car from didnt like the plastic bumpers so he put on the metal bumpers.
                      But I want the plastics. So if you have them, let me know.
                      Then again I might not be able to afford them for about a month
                      that sounds....odd......

Do you have a rear valence? what year is your car?

Comment

I might sell my e30 today :(, if not I will be calling you Chris. Either way I want to buy another before summer. :) Let me know if you still need help with the body work, I would love to do it today.

Comment

Originally posted by Need4Speed1299 View Post
                          I might sell my e30 today :(, if not I will be calling you Chris. Either way I want to buy another before summer. :) Let me know if you still need help with the body work, I would love to do it today.
                          wait...wha? why sell the e30?? There something that needs fixing?

and hell yes i need help with the bodywork, I was just busy with that other car thinking of what i wanted to swap etc.....

could do some after 5pm today as I was planning on working on the stereo?

Comment

that sounds....odd......

Do you have a rear valence? what year is your car?
                            Yes that is odd.
                            I dont know if I do. You would have to explain that one to me.(just send me a pm)
                            And my car is a '90

Comment

So I just remembered that I have a friend whos dad works at Roz Auto, let me know if your looking for something and Il see if she can get me a discount

Comment

I might have a set of plastic bumpers that I could sell. I'd think I'll know fairly soon. I do have a set of diving boards that I'd sell if anyone wants them....

Comment

Working...
                                X