Chicago!?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by agile30 View Post
    Who is heading to Stretch Your Legs this Sunday?
    This guy. In my Cirrusblau 2-door
    1989 JDM-Tech 2
    2010 335 D for daily

Comment

Plastic bumper swap! Ready for SYL!

Comment

I've always wondered would an 87 valence fit under pb's....
        I want a nice set of smoked MHW's (I know, get it line)
        Free Stuff!!:http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=273454

Comment

^^Thats actually a late model valance. I was supposed to be at SYL, but I can't make it due to car troubles.

BUY MY WHEELS! BBS E50s!!
          http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=275407

Originally posted by Lurker27
          Any man will tell you being blown is better than being stroked.

Comment

Originally posted by 86 325e View Post
            ^^Thats actually a late model valance.
            Yeah I know he had an 87 valence with db's before.
            I want a nice set of smoked MHW's (I know, get it line)
            Free Stuff!!:http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=273454

Comment

Originally posted by Vegas227 View Post
              Hey guys. I'm lookin for some rear seats for my car. The don't need to be in perfect shape. Just usable and not really falling apart. If you got any you are throwing out or something let me know. I'll take em off your hands. I'd prefer tan but blue also works. Or any color...

Sent from my waffle using nooks and crannies.
              I want your old seat, hit me up.

It'll go real nice with the sport seats I'm upholstering, then I'll be able to sell them as a full interior once I get some cards. :D
              - Josh
              1990 325is

Need a shift boot?
              Looking to buy shift boot frames, PM if you have one to sell

Here's what happens when you let the internet pick your license plate

Comment

Originally posted by Cletonius View Post
                I want your old seat, hit me up.

It'll go real nice with the sport seats I'm upholstering, then I'll be able to sell them as a full interior once I get some cards. :D
                What kind of door cards do you need? I have a set of black cards for a two door I need to sell
                1989 JDM-Tech 2
                2010 335 D for daily

Comment

Originally posted by Simple_Smith View Post
                  What kind of door cards do you need? I have a set of black cards for a two door I need to sell
                  I'm looking for coupe cards, I'm interested if you have all four. I'm looking to pay less than $50 for them, all I care about is that the cardboard is in good shape.
                  - Josh
                  1990 325is

Need a shift boot?

Comment

Originally posted by Cletonius View Post
                    I'm looking for coupe cards, I'm interested if you have all four. I'm looking to pay less than $50 for them, all I care about is that the cardboard is in good shape.
                    Iirc the cardboard on the doors at fine, but one of the rear corners is cracked. I have pics somewhere on my computer. I think it's in the back part hidden by the rear seat. Will let you know.
                    1989 JDM-Tech 2
                    2010 335 D for daily

Comment

Originally posted by Simple_Smith View Post
                      Iirc the cardboard on the doors at fine, but one of the rear corners is cracked. I have pics somewhere on my computer. I think it's in the back part hidden by the rear seat. Will let you know.
                      Sounds good, if the damage is at the very back that might be workable. Shoot me some pics: fuzzfabrics@gmail.com
                      - Josh
                      1990 325is

Need a shift boot?

Comment

I sold my 2002 VW Jetta TDI today and the next car is a 325iX.
                        There may be a road trip to the East Coast coming up soon
                        I started looking at E46 xi cars - nice but compared to an E30 iX, no contest. The hard part, finding a nice iX, is already done. This is going to take some long distance coordination, but will be well worth the journey.
                        1989 325iX Zinnoberrot/Black 65k miles

Comment

Originally posted by steven g View Post
                          I sold my 2002 VW Jetta TDI today and the next car is a 325iX.
                          There may be a road trip to the East Coast coming up soon
                          I started looking at E46 xi cars - nice but compared to an E30 iX, no contest. The hard part, finding a nice iX, is already done. This is going to take some long distance coordination, but will be well worth the journey.
                          Congratulations and good luck! Must show pics when you get your new ride.
                          sigpic

2003 BMW 540i/6 M Sport
                          1997 M3 (sold)
                          1989 320i Touring (sold)
                          1990 325i (sold)
                          1991 535i/5 (sold)
                          1986 325es (sold)

http://etasport.tripod.com
                          http://s1353.photobucket.com/user/bm...library/Public

Comment

Originally posted by bmw325_num99 View Post
                            Congratulations and good luck! Must show pics when you get your new ride.
                            This, and congratulations on getting rid of the veedub
                            - Josh
                            1990 325is

Need a shift boot?

Comment

Did we ever decide on a meet date and venue? I like the idea of using Cletonius' complex place. I think we decided on April, no? April 20 is a classic date...
                              sigpic

2003 BMW 540i/6 M Sport
                              1997 M3 (sold)
                              1989 320i Touring (sold)
                              1990 325i (sold)
                              1991 535i/5 (sold)
                              1986 325es (sold)

http://etasport.tripod.com
                              http://s1353.photobucket.com/user/bm...library/Public

Comment

Originally posted by CrusherCurtis View Post
                                Yeah I know he had an 87 valence with db's before.
                                I know. I've fit pb's on a early model valance before. I want to see pb's with his sport lip.

edit: Clarification, his early model sport lip.
                                Last edited by AsharC; 02-17-2013, 09:02 PM.

BUY MY WHEELS! BBS E50s!!
                                http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=275407

Originally posted by Lurker27
                                Any man will tell you being blown is better than being stroked.

Comment

Working...
                                X