Possible Spring Meet in Columbus, OH

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • doucy2
    replied
    Originally posted by Mastrcruse
    Obviously In, I will post on e30tech if you haven't already. But I dont' see some of the Cleveland people coming so maybe we could somehow find the "middle of Ohio and go from there, although the most people in Ohio are in c-bus or at least around it.

    Ooo...Yea and not on spring breaks.
    Yea anyone can come even from other states (if you really wanna make the drive.) Maybe it should be somewhere right north of c-bus that way it is managable for Cleveland people. Also we can't forget our Cincy members.

    I agree not on spring break, normal school/work weekend.


    Cool thanks man, I'm a member but haven't got to posting much yet.

    Edit: I'm gonna post on BF also
    Last edited by doucy2; 10-22-2006, 11:49 AM.

    Leave a comment:


  • Mastrcruse
    replied
    On e30tech

    Leave a comment:


  • Mastrcruse
    replied
    Obviously In, I will post on e30tech if you haven't already. But I dont' see some of the Cleveland people coming so maybe we could somehow find the "middle of Ohio and go from there, although the most people in Ohio are in c-bus or at least around it.

    Ooo...Yea and not on spring breaks.

    INTERESTED:
    1)doucy2 (chillicothe)(R3V)
    2)Mastrcruse (columbus)(R3V)
    3)mrsleeve (southern MI)(R3V)
    4)THM3 (Minnesota)(R3V)
    5)87Blue325iC (columbus)(R3V)
    6)Sco0terzsl (columbus)(R3V)
    7)96 Cosmos (Akron)(R3V)
    8)FriedEGs (columbus)(e30tech)
    9)moatilliatta (louisville)(R3V)
    10)racingwoody (columbus)(R3V)
    11)Joe318is (columbus)(R3V)
    11 1/2) Joe's better side
    12)0 16581 72452 5 (Terre Haute, IN)(R3V)
    13)z3pilot99 (central,OH)(R3V)
    14)Silverfbimmer(Ohio)(R3V)
    15)PeaveyBassist (Columbus,IN)(R3V)
    16)Franco90(Parma,OH)(e30tech)
    17)BMW357(Ohio)(e30tech)
    18)Paul Christians (Ajeax,Ont.)(e30tech)
    19) neighborhood (Ohio)(R3V)(dwift one more time)
    20) lowd239 (Columbus)(R3V)
    21) OOSmurf (Pickerington,OH)(R3V)
    22)e30frosh (STL)(R3V)
    23)Atarimasta (columbus)(R3V)
    24) Gazellebeigem3 (R3V)
    25) Inferno363 (Akron)(e30tech)
    26) Saloon (Akron)(e30tech)
    27) Nightkid013 (ohio)(e30tech)
    28)Charlie (Dublin) (R3V)
    29) Renee M Coupe (columbus) (bimmerforums)
    30) ebelements (Cincy)(R3V)
    Last edited by Mastrcruse; 02-08-2007, 09:24 AM.

    Leave a comment:


  • doucy2
    started a topic Possible Spring Meet in Columbus, OH

    Possible Spring Meet in Columbus, OH

    e30Fest 2007

    As of right now meet is: April 14th, 2007 @ 12:00pm @ Exact Location TBA - Columbus, Ohio


    Well some members have shone interest in getting a meet together in the spring, and since Columbus is such a central location in the state we are gonna plan to have something there. I'm taking this upon myslef to start organizing this if there is enought interest, and I anyone would like to aid me in organizing this I'de greatly appreciate it.

    This is not a for sure thing yet and I just trying to see how many people actually would be interested, and hear your suguestions about it. There is a huge Ohio e30 base and a central meet would be great for us all to get together. (I think there was one like 2 years back.)

    Post up your comment and if you have any interest in attending.
    It will almost definatly take place on a weekend.
    Last edited by doucy2; 02-05-2007, 07:43 PM.
Working...