Possible Spring Meet in Columbus, OH

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • golfdmb18
    replied
    Originally posted by Mastrcruse
    Okay, He did offer, Would people rather have the dam or TCD shop?
    This is not for the pre-meeting which will still be held at scioto dams
    i say we go for TCD

    Leave a comment:


  • Mastrcruse
    replied
    Okay, He did offer, Would people rather have the dam or TCD shop?
    This is not for the pre-meeting which will still be held at scioto dams

    Leave a comment:


  • Joe318is
    replied
    his shop is nice, and hes a good guy. if he offers, lets go for it. but that would rule out the vw guys, i dont think todd would want them around. also, if the weather is shitty, theres a heated garage to stand around in.

    Leave a comment:


  • neighborhood
    replied
    Todd's (TDC) is a good guy, as far as his shop, well I've never been there.

    Leave a comment:


  • neighborhood
    replied
    My votes for anywhere in c-bus, I can bring another e30 also w/ me.

    Leave a comment:


  • Mastrcruse
    replied
    Would we rather do it there or at the dam? I would vote at the dam.

    Leave a comment:


  • doucy2
    replied
    Originally posted by Mastrcruse
    Today, 03:29 PM
    TCD 535i
    TCD Join Date: Sep 2003
    Location: Dublin, OH
    Cars: e28 535i
    Posts: 388
    iTrader: (0)

    You guys can meet at my shop. I can open it up on the weekend.
    Todd
    __________________
    1988 535is 388rwhp/441rwtq Best et/mph 12.097 at 119.72

    Anyone know this guy? Anyone know how is shop is...such as is it big enough?
    yea he had a meet there one weekend sometime in the past few months for any bimmer.

    Leave a comment:


  • Mastrcruse
    replied
    Today, 03:29 PM
    TCD 535i
    TCD Join Date: Sep 2003
    Location: Dublin, OH
    Cars: e28 535i
    Posts: 388
    iTrader: (0)

    You guys can meet at my shop. I can open it up on the weekend.
    Todd
    __________________
    1988 535is 388rwhp/441rwtq Best et/mph 12.097 at 119.72

    Anyone know this guy? Anyone know how is shop is...such as is it big enough?

    Leave a comment:


  • racingwoody
    replied
    I didn't see the next thread, I guess Nov. 4th at 1pm si the date and Griggs resevoir on the corner of Riverside Dr. and Fishinger will be the place.

    Leave a comment:


  • racingwoody
    replied
    Yes, I live in Clintonville, and yes, I guess I would be considered and old fart compared to you guys being 30. Today turned out to be a nice day to bad it is not a weekend. Nick Heidfeld for World Champion 2007, great race on Sunday. I think there can be a decent day before the snow tires get put on. I'd prefer no VW's if possible but don't really care, I see them everyday and don't find them interesting.
    If we meet at the Park of Roses I can bring 3 to 4 E30's with me. Anywhere else I can only bring 1. Just thought I would throw that in there. If we are going to meet before spring lets get on it.

    Leave a comment:


  • Joe318is
    replied
    Originally posted by Sco0terzsl
    Joe, I believe I saw you on 315N Sunday... if not there was another tan e30 lowered with your rims. If it was you, the car looks good.

    I'd be in for a meet at some point, depending on time. Too bad the peak for the fall foliage was this past friday. It did make for some good pictures though
    that was me, on my way up to the parents to watch the last f1 race with schuie. your car is clean.

    Leave a comment:


  • Mastrcruse
    replied
    Joe, Its on.

    Leave a comment:


  • Sco0terzsl
    replied
    Joe, I believe I saw you on 315N Sunday... if not there was another tan e30 lowered with your rims. If it was you, the car looks good.

    I'd be in for a meet at some point, depending on time. Too bad the peak for the fall foliage was this past friday. It did make for some good pictures though

    Leave a comment:


  • Mastrcruse
    replied
    Just chime in if you don't agree. I'd rather have old stuff. Such as e30's and the old VW's would be cool. There just nothing really special, some cars are an exception, about newer cars.

    Leave a comment:


  • 96 Cosmos
    replied
    Originally posted by Joe318is
    Would you guys be intrested in a combined meAt with some VW kids?
    I suppose I could allow such an intervention seeing I used to be one of those kids.

    Leave a comment:

Working...