Possible Spring Meet in Columbus, OH

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • O 16581 72452 5
    replied
    I'll be looking forward to an official announcement thread.

    Leave a comment:


  • Mastrcruse
    replied
    I would vote yes on awards.

    Leave a comment:


  • doucy2
    replied
    Originally posted by 96 Cosmos
    Just a thought here, but it would be fun to turn this into a bit more than just the usual get together. We could try and organize some awards where we can all vote on the winners. For example...

    Most Original
    Favorite Early Model (Diving Board)
    Favorite Late Model (Plastic Bumper)
    Best Interior
    Most Modified

    etc...

    Just an idea. My dad organized something similar on the east coast several years ago for the 2002 guys. Mid-Atlantik '02 Fest and they had great turn outs 4 years in a row. I'm a graphic designer, so I could volunteer to layout some award certificates.

    Any thoughts?
    Great idea man, Mastercuse and I are haeding it up, but if you would like to do awards that would be great. It would be another cool incentive to show up. PM me if you would be interested in doing that. Also you could have the category best modded engine.

    Thanks for the gret suguestion



    Cool guys, it will be nice to have some IN. presence there.

    Leave a comment:


  • O 16581 72452 5
    replied
    I'll be there, likely cruise over with a friend (the guy with a bunch of 0s).

    Leave a comment:


  • 96 Cosmos
    replied
    Just a thought here, but it would be fun to turn this into a bit more than just the usual get together. We could try and organize some awards where we can all vote on the winners. For example...

    Most Original
    Favorite Early Model (Diving Board)
    Favorite Late Model (Plastic Bumper)
    Best Interior
    Most Modified

    etc...

    Just an idea. My dad organized something similar on the east coast several years ago for the 2002 guys. Mid-Atlantik '02 Fest and they had great turn outs 4 years in a row. I'm a graphic designer, so I could volunteer to layout some award certificates.

    Any thoughts?

    Leave a comment:


  • neighborhood
    replied
    I was thinking of meeting at MidOhio, but that would make a long trip for the Cincy guys. Hey its not up to me, so I don't care.

    Leave a comment:


  • z3pilot99
    replied
    I'm in. I am new to the group here. I live in Columbus. What do we do at these meets? I also have a Toyota MR2. We do meets for MR2s and go for spirited drives. I know some incredible roads about an hour or so north east. East of Mount Vernon.

    Do we ever do anything as a group such as go up to Mid Ohio, not to drive on the track. But, to go to the AMLS race or something like that?
    Sounds like there are quite a few E30s in Columbus.

    Not so many MR2s.

    Leave a comment:


  • Mastrcruse
    replied
    Yea, I do want the plastics. Let me see how much money I get for christmas. I am buying RCWells Kopis after Christmas sometime but last year I got $1400 during Christmas, a lot of family, so we will see. If I get that much again, I am getting Kopis, plastics, and that red car in C-town

    Leave a comment:


  • doucy2
    replied
    Originally posted by Mastrcruse
    I personally like the Deleware dam location that we had. Great pics and I think it would fit all of us very well. But I am up for whatever.
    Thats cool, maybe we should get the correct directions this time. Nice to see you post man, thought you went away for a bit. Pesonally I can't wait until the spring to show off all the hours I will be putting into my car this winter.

    Did you still want those plastics?

    Leave a comment:


  • Mastrcruse
    replied
    I personally like the Deleware dam location that we had. Great pics and I think it would fit all of us very well. But I am up for whatever.

    Leave a comment:


  • doucy2
    replied
    winter bump, only it is warm out WTF. how about e30Fest 2007??

    I say e30s only, any other would just take away from the uniqueness?? What do you all think? Should we invite the whole bmw community?

    Also some of you local Columbus guys where would be a good, larger, lot to meet up in? TCD was nice for the fall, but we should have a way bigger turnout for cars in the Spring. Help me out here guys, I know its a long time away.

    Leave a comment:


  • golfdmb18
    replied
    Originally posted by silverfbimmer
    I already signed up on that other thread but I will in here too!
    cool man, it'll be nice to meet a very local e30 guy

    Leave a comment:


  • silverfbimmer
    replied
    I already signed up on that other thread but I will in here too!

    Leave a comment:


  • golfdmb18
    replied
    1 week pre- bump

    Leave a comment:


  • Mastrcruse
    replied
    doucy2 wants it at the delaware dams so I guess thats were it is going to be. He set it up so he basically tells us kinda where to go.

    Leave a comment:

Working...