Indy r3pres3nt!

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • jetta caratene
    replied
    I'm bumping this thread for the sole purpose of asking to borrow a part from people I don't know.

    Does anyone local have an AFM I can borrow for about an hour? I've been running diagonostics on my car this weekend and have the problem narrowed down to what I think is the AFM being faulty. Resistance values were OK, but the problem is intermittent. I finally threw a code 1215 last night. All the other usual suspects check OK. I can throw in a little gas money for your troubles.

    Leave a comment:


  • gearheadE30
    replied
    I'm always up for it haha

    Leave a comment:


  • whatt18yahoo
    replied
    i am east of downtown. i have an awesome machinist (cheap and great quality). i know quite a bit about the m20 and whatnot. have access to a shop/lift. and looking to do a meet when the weather is better. whos interested?

    Leave a comment:


  • gearheadE30
    replied
    Oh, sweet. I actually live right off of Hague Road, so I'm over there every once and awhile

    Leave a comment:


  • PeaveyBassist
    replied
    Used to. Not anymore. I work at the Autozone on Allisonville now so you'll see my car out there every once in a while. I live in those apartments across the street from there.

    Leave a comment:


  • gearheadE30
    replied
    Originally posted by PeaveyBassist
    318is??? I have a red/pink '90 325is. I think i saw you on 116th a couple weeks ago real late at night. You got next to me and I waved then revved up when you turned and I went by.

    Yeah, that was me haha. You work over by the Fry's and Pep Boys between 96th and 106th, right? I see your car over there all the time, but never really got around to trying to figure out whose it was.

    Leave a comment:


  • rwh11385
    replied
    Originally posted by bimmerboy12
    Im dying to go to an event have you guys set anything up yet?
    Wow, your cabby is all one color now. Sweet.

    Leave a comment:


  • PeaveyBassist
    replied
    318is??? I have a red/pink '90 325is. I think i saw you on 116th a couple weeks ago real late at night. You got next to me and I waved then revved up when you turned and I went by.

    Leave a comment:


  • gearheadE30
    replied
    Yeah, I'm on the east side, over in Fishers if anyone needs help or parts or any such thing.

    Leave a comment:


  • 88driftIS
    replied
    I know it's an older thread, but posting up for the indy area as well. west side pretty close the the op.

    Leave a comment:


  • bimmerboy12
    replied
    Im dying to go to an event have you guys set anything up yet?

    Leave a comment:


  • Primeraman
    replied
    Im down to meet as are some others Im sure. Just let me know.

    Leave a comment:


  • deutschman
    replied
    Originally posted by asuj158
    haha due look at the date on the first post, its like over half a year ago. haha.
    ooops lol.
    well i still love the 02faq page.

    Leave a comment:


  • Aptyp
    replied
    Hey guys, I'll be driving through Indianapolis, if any of you want to meet me along the way and grab lunch/dinner some place.


    It's still in the plans of when, but I know for certain, it will be first two weeks of July.

    Leave a comment:


  • asuj158
    replied
    Originally posted by deutschman
    i frickin love the 02faq page! used it all the time when i had my '76. good luck with the e30 and welcome to r3v! if i lived a bit closer id come over and help. to bad.
    haha due look at the date on the first post, its like over half a year ago. haha.

    Leave a comment:

Working...