Indy r3pres3nt!

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • kmcgary
    replied
    Vote for reggie!

    We all know that Reggie is awesome....So let's vote for him! I know Reggie appreciates all of your support!


    Leave a comment:


  • e30=sexy
    replied
    The shirts that I ordered look great.. Thanks a lot Reggie=)

    Leave a comment:


  • moatilliatta
    replied
    Reggie, looked like a lot of fun. Im a definitely going to try to make a meet soon.

    It would be awesome too if you Indiana guys joined the group we got going on. As of now just a facebook page, but hopefully someday a forum. You are more than welcome to post events up on the the page and everything



    Thanks,
    zach

    Leave a comment:


  • Beej '86 325es
    replied
    Great meeting the group last night!

    Leave a comment:


  • reggie
    replied
    Originally posted by alwaysinabimmer
    Great Event! Thanks Reggie! Awesome food,.. I won't miss any future ones. Great BMW people there as well well as Friday Nights, have learned a great deal from you and the others. With your help (and some $) maybe my vert will be in your next show?
    You didn't register your vert? It was free!

    That would take the car count up by 2, since you brought 2 cars!!

    Leave a comment:


  • alwaysinabimmer
    replied
    Great Event! Thanks Reggie! Awesome food,.. I won't miss any future ones. Great BMW people there as well well as Friday Nights, have learned a great deal from you and the others. With your help (and some $) maybe my vert will be in your next show?

    Leave a comment:


  • reggie
    replied
    Oh, for those of you that are not on our event mailing list, click HERE to sign up!

    Leave a comment:


  • reggie
    replied
    Thanks to everyone that came out on Saturday!! I hope you all had as much fun as I did. It was great meeting some new people!!

    Thanks to you we had a record turn-out with 22 registered cars + a few non-registered!! 10/10ths is right, we may need a bigger spot for the next event!

    I'm thinking we're going to have to do a late summer/early fall show, but no promises yet. We'll definitely be going up to Chicago for the Windy City "Vintagefest" in September. This is an awesome event, and it would be fun if a bunch of us Hoosiers showed up!

    For you local Indy guys, let's keep socializing at the cruise-in on Fridays!!

    Here are just a few pics from the open house:









    Last edited by reggie; 06-21-2010, 01:38 PM.

    Leave a comment:


  • e30=sexy
    replied
    it was nice meeting you guys, maybe i will drive my e30 up next time.

    Leave a comment:


  • 10/10ths
    replied
    Originally posted by Brandon12V
    nice meeting everyone today! thanks to all those who voted for my car. :)
    I think I voted for your car in both catagories, love the sound. When I heard you start it up I instantly thought of my autocross car.

    Nice meeting you and the other guys, I have a feeling Reggie is going to need a bigger location for that event in the future!

    Leave a comment:


  • takashi
    replied
    It was nice to meet you guys!

    Leave a comment:


  • Brandon12V
    replied
    nice meeting everyone today! thanks to all those who voted for my car. :)

    Leave a comment:


  • e30=sexy
    replied
    Originally posted by gearheadE30

    We are also having an open house on June 19th, and there will be food and games and door prizes as well as the usual parking lot car show, so feel free to join us :). Its usually going pretty strongly by noon, but I'll get back with specific times later.

    Whats the address. Me and my bf will be in indy for slamology tomorrow, so it would be a perfect opportunity to come and meet some people. Is it open for everyone or just mainly e30's?

    Leave a comment:


  • alwaysinabimmer
    replied
    Originally posted by Beej '86 325es
    Weather-permitting, I'll try and make it up there with the M-Sport tomorrow now that I'm finally moved...
    I hope to be there with my Vert that Reggie is slamming and installing Brembos. Also hope to have an E34 project that I am putting on the market.
    Kirk

    Leave a comment:


  • alwaysinabimmer
    replied
    Brandon-
    Hope we both make it.
    Bring the Zenders.. oh man.. that means I need to bring cash.

    Leave a comment:

Working...