Indy r3pres3nt!

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Beej '86 325es
    replied
    Weather-permitting, I'll try and make it up there with the M-Sport tomorrow now that I'm finally moved...

    Leave a comment:


  • alwaysinabimmer
    replied
    Originally posted by 10/10ths
    We went to last saturdays BMW CCA autocross at 16th street, great people there. A few E30's but I didn't get a chance to meet all of the owners. Did meet rwh11385, autocrossing an E39! (must have been comfortable during that downpour)

    When I'm on grid I always forget to run the camera, here is the only run I got and it's a bit messy. http://www.youtube.com/user/JJGatesE.../6/6mptIhqC9sU

    I did end up grabbing FTD though...it's fun beating up on V8 M3's :)
    Nice job on the FTD! E30 Reps!
    Hope to make it to the next one!

    Leave a comment:


  • alwaysinabimmer
    replied
    Hey Sleepy-
    Welcome to the forum. Yeah, sounds like you did really well. Congrats!
    Come up to Westfield sometime.

    Leave a comment:


  • 10/10ths
    replied
    We went to last saturdays BMW CCA autocross at 16th street, great people there. A few E30's but I didn't get a chance to meet all of the owners. Did meet rwh11385, autocrossing an E39! (must have been comfortable during that downpour)

    When I'm on grid I always forget to run the camera, here is the only run I got and it's a bit messy. http://www.youtube.com/user/JJGatesE.../6/6mptIhqC9sU

    I did end up grabbing FTD though...it's fun beating up on V8 M3's :)

    Leave a comment:


  • gearheadE30
    replied
    Hey, I'm in the Fishers area and actually work for Reggie, so if you need any info about parts or the work we do there, feel free to send me a PM.

    The drive ins are basically every Friday. I'll post up a street address once I remember it (if I remember to post it, hah), but it is at a bar just south of the hardee's that is off of the intersection of Hwy 31 and hwy 32. (32 is actually West Main Street right there)

    We are also having an open house on June 19th, and there will be food and games and door prizes as well as the usual parking lot car show, so feel free to join us :). Its usually going pretty strongly by noon, but I'll get back with specific times later.

    Leave a comment:


  • sleepy-e30
    replied
    Originally posted by evoDRichie
    try postin in the wanted section.... for shit u need
    the blood really brings out the color in your eyes

    Leave a comment:


  • evoDRichie
    replied
    Originally posted by sleepy-e30
    hi im new to the forum and e30 scene but i have a 325is with 55000 orginal miles paid 2500 for it so i think i did pretty good im just looking for some parts like the front lip/valance and new headlights im from terre haute so its not to far from indy
    try postin in the wanted section.... for shit u need

    Leave a comment:


  • evoDRichie
    replied
    im coming back to tERRE hAUTE soon this summer from NorCal....see u guys soon

    Leave a comment:


  • sleepy-e30
    replied
    hi im new to the forum and e30 scene but i have a 325is with 55000 orginal miles paid 2500 for it so i think i did pretty good im just looking for some parts like the front lip/valance and new headlights im from terre haute so its not to far from indy

    Leave a comment:


  • moatilliatta
    replied
    Reggie,

    Some of us from Louisville would like to make up to one of the cruise ins. If you would like post up your events on our OKI (OHIO KENTUCKY INDIANA) BMW Facebook group that would be great!

    Hope to see you at a Friday night drive in and some of the indy Crew down at our cookout and or other events!

    Thanks,
    zach


    Leave a comment:


  • 10/10ths
    replied
    So we made the first SCCA points event this last weekend, our first event in 2+ years. It was at the Terre Haute airport and it rained ALL day but it was a lot of fun anyways. We got Jenna's best run on video but not knowing the new camera I left it on and didn't have enough room for my run group, next time. Here's hers


    The site is great, very flat and smooth concrete surface (not much grip when wet though!) and it is only a little over an hours drive for us. Both of us were a little rusty and I know I could have gone quicker but in the end I think I represented the E30 pretty well.


    Only one other E30 there, a red E car and I didn't get a chance to talk with him (with the rain it wasn't a very social day) We are both looking forward to running the entire SCCA points season and also events with other clubs.

    Justin

    Leave a comment:


  • 10/10ths
    replied
    I'll be there this friday, don't think I'll bring the track car this time. I'm still on RA1's from sunday, that and I havent replaced my bad bearing yet.

    Leave a comment:


  • Beej '86 325es
    replied
    Nice! I'm staying up here in Westfield right now. Maybe I'll bring the E39 by some Friday if I ever get to stay in town for a weekend!

    Leave a comment:


  • reggie
    replied
    Hey guys, I saw some of you talking about meets. We are hosting a Friday night "cruise-in" event here in Westfield at a local spot called the "Park Street Pub". Last Friday (April 9th) was our first event, and being that it was pretty cool we had a good turn-out. Discount Tire even stopped by with some freebies!



    Here is a link to some more information: http://us1.campaign-archive.com/?u=2...=2bc6f9893a&e=

    Also, if you need repairs, give us a call. We do everything from mechanical to rust repair, to light body work. We're also dealers for Tirerack and Ireland Engineering. Heck, GearheadE30 works here, so you KNOW you're in good hands:)!

    Hope to see you around!

    Leave a comment:


  • jetta caratene
    replied
    I'm part of the local CCA, but haven't participated in anything other than the new member picnic last October. I've considered attending the autocross on Sunday just to observe.

    Leave a comment:

Working...