X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

E36 subframed tube framed E30 for GRM?
    2017 Chevrolet SS, 6MT
    95 M3/2/5 (S54 and Mk60 DSC, CARB legal, Build Thread)
    98 M3/4/5 (stock)

Comment

Is that even legal? I know Val can probably get us pipe at wholesale. I think he has access to a welder to. We'd just need a pipe bender...

Comment

Dunno. Probably not. We need to keep the car simple instead of overly complicating it.
        2017 Chevrolet SS, 6MT
        98 M3/4/5 (stock)

Comment

i emailed that guy a few days back. its an automatic.

Comment

automatic+ignition seized=300 dollars
            Originally posted by stoliver54
            Aw, balls.
            FS: assault gear....
            http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=159253

Comment

^ and manuals are cheeeeeap
              2017 Chevrolet SS, 6MT
              98 M3/4/5 (stock)

Comment

Someone buy these!

Comment

Sweet jesus

PM me for detailing services in the Longmont / Boulder Area in Colorado!
                  Originally posted by DTM190
                  "fuck the kangaroo dude, his toilet water swirls the wrong way anyway, plus i never liked crocodile dundee or Steve Irwin and vegemite tastes like shit"

Comment

Originally posted by Bishop View Post
                    Sweet jesus
                    you know you want em........
                    2017 Chevrolet SS, 6MT
                    98 M3/4/5 (stock)

Comment

PM for local pricing. :D

Comment

David if you have been to this place I am going to vulcan mind meld you

BMW Group Classic or something amazing examples of old cars. at 3 min there is a sick 2002 with 69K kilometers I would imagine. Also an E31 convertible, kind of 80's drug dealer, but it is still badass. I haven't watched the whole video I had to stop half way through to post this.

Wheelgap is like a vagina. The more fingers you get in, the worse it is.
                        Originally posted by Chachi
                        young chicks are not keepers. they are for fun.

Comment

Originally posted by stoliver54 View Post
                          David if you have been to this place I am going to vulcan mind meld you

http://MBOARD.com Not open for the public. 1080p: BMW Group Classic formerly known as Mobile Tradition

BMW Group Classic or something amazing examples of old cars. at 3 min there is a sick 2002 with 69K kilometers I would imagine. Also an E31 convertible, kind of 80's drug dealer, but it is still badass. I haven't watched the whole video I had to stop half way through to post this.
                          I'll see you that and raise you another.

I worked across the street from there. Every day that the weather was nice they would take out a couple cars, detail them, and then drive them around the block to warm them up and counter dry rot.

Cars such as, and I'm not kidding, 3.0 CSL. 2002 Turbo. E30 M3 EvoIII (that they then took on the normal streets ripping around), multiple 507s, M1s, the V12 LMR racer (sounds meaaaaan!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!), Silver McLaren F1 street car, and by far the best, White with Motorsport Flag McLaren F1 GTR.

When that thing turned on, I came.
                          I didn't think they kept all the cars there on site....but apparently they do. I wish I could have taken that tour in English!!!

Here's where I worked and where Classic is by comparison. The photo is off of google images, and it's an old one.....There are many more buildings there now.

I worked where the green arrow is pointing. Classic is where the Black arrow is pointing. Red is where they drove the cars around.

EDIT: Just watched most of the video. I didn't realize they had three of the 100 McF1s worldwide. I knew they had two, but three? There are only three of those longtails in the world.......fuck me.

BTW, the new BMW Museum sucks balls in comparison to that building or to the old circa 2006 Museum. The new one is a marketing exercise.....the old one was a proper Museum. Same with the Welt....it's just a dealership.
                          Last edited by Bimmerman325i; 02-24-2010, 11:19 PM.
                          2017 Chevrolet SS, 6MT
                          98 M3/4/5 (stock)

Comment

$hit yeah, I forgot you were telling me about that at Bdubs a few weeks ago.

You sir are a lucky man, enjoy your brain movies. :bow:

Wheelgap is like a vagina. The more fingers you get in, the worse it is.
                            Originally posted by Chachi
                            young chicks are not keepers. they are for fun.

Comment

So what comes after epic? And I never knew that they made the 8 series in vert form...that's probably the only vert I'd ever buy.
                              Last edited by clarkkey594; 02-25-2010, 08:53 AM.
                              89 325i (Sold)
                              95 M3 (Track Car in Progress)
                              2001 4runner (DD)

Comment

lol at Clark.

PM me for detailing services in the Longmont / Boulder Area in Colorado!
                                Originally posted by DTM190
                                "fuck the kangaroo dude, his toilet water swirls the wrong way anyway, plus i never liked crocodile dundee or Steve Irwin and vegemite tastes like shit"

Comment

Working...
                                X