Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I've got a Ryan G splitter that I'd be willing to sell, never mounted, brand new...

Wheelgap is like a vagina. The more fingers you get in, the worse it is.
    Originally posted by Chachi
    young chicks are not keepers. they are for fun.

Comment

PM'd!
      JOY IS AN E30...

Comment

On the Bars, stock is 18.5 mm and 12mm, the upgrade BMW bars are 20mm and 14.5mm??, IS and Conv. usually came with the 20mm front bar, the 14.5 mm is harder to find, you can look at the 14.5 mm bar on the car and see the bar is thicker than the link attachment area, 12mm is the same size bar all the way. I think the IX has different bars too

Comment

E30 headers

SO I WENT LOOKING AND FOUND ALL THESE FOR THIS YEAR, MISSING WERE THE LONG STYLE CHINESE IRELANDS ON THIER SITE, THE IRELAND AND E SHORTIES SOLD AT PELICAN PARTS(MSDS inc) ARE CUT AND BOLT-ON, THE OTHERS ALL ARE $$$$$$$ THE INTERESTING THING I SAW WAS THE SUPERSPRINTS MADE SINGLE MANIFOLD ATTACHMENTS AND A "COLLECTOR PIPE WHERE THE GASES FROM EACH SET OF THREE PIPES CAN CO MINGLE LIKE THE LITTLE PIPE ON THE STOCK EXAUST AND MANY OLDER FORD MUSTANGS. INTERESTING THE $1400 SET ONLY DID THIS, I THINK IF IT WAS ENGINEERED INTO THE STOCK SYSTEM ITS GOT TO DO SOMETHING GOOD. STALL HAS 3 SIZES OF PIPE. IF YOUR RACING GET THE GOOD STUFF, IF YOU JUST WANT A LITTLE IRELAND AND MSDS ARE THE WAY TO GO. I DID NOTICE A LITTLE MORE KICK WHEN I PUT THE MSDS ON MY VERT, WHY THESE, MY VERT. IS AN AUTO, I WAS TOLD FOREVER YOU CANT PUT HEADERS ON A AUTO, WELL MSDS WITH SMALLER BOLTS IN THE FLANGES WORKED FINE AND NO $200 TRIP TO THE MUFFLER SHOP. I'M SURE IRELAND OR MSDS WOULD DROP SHIP WITH A TRUCK LINE 10-15 SETS TO COLORADO AND GET THEM FOR WAY LESS THAN $300, THESE GUYS GET AND DO ALL THIER BUILDING OF SETS NOW AND COULD BE A GOOD DEAL FOR SOME PEOPLE HERE IN COLO., I DID THAT WITH MSDS AND GOT A GOOD PRICE A COUPLE YEARS AGO.
          Attached Files

Comment

Enough of the all caps or

On another note, anyone up for a late afternoon drive??? It is AMAZING outside.

Looking for a clean e30 shell for a project.

Comment

complaint dept

ooooppppssss sorry no more caps
              Attached Files

Comment

Did I ever mention that changing a starter in an E36 is a MAJOR PITA???

Comment

Originally posted by monkeytaco View Post
                  Enough of the all caps or

On another note, anyone up for a late afternoon drive??? It is AMAZING outside.
                  I'm for sure in!!
                  2017 Chevrolet SS, 6MT
                  95 M3/2/5 (S54 and Mk60 DSC, CARB legal, Build Thread)
                  98 M3/4/5 (stock)

Comment

Originally posted by iamcreepingdeath View Post
                    Not if you go at it from underneath the car. Going in from engine bay is bad idea
                    2017 Chevrolet SS, 6MT
                    98 M3/4/5 (stock)

Comment

Originally posted by TimR View Post
                      ooooppppssss sorry no more caps
                      I'm messin with you man, I read the whole thing, lol!

Originally posted by Bimmerman325i View Post
                      I'm for sure in!!
                      I'll be headed up north soon, where should we meet/go?

Comment

Originally posted by monkeytaco View Post
                        I'm messin with you man, I read the whole thing, lol!

I'll be headed up north soon, where should we meet/go?
                        The drive from Boulder -> Nederland -> estes -> Lyons -> boulder is a very scenic fun cruise, but ~2hrs. Boulder -> nederland -> boulder is also good fun, and about 45min-1hr.

How far north are you thinking?
                        2017 Chevrolet SS, 6MT
                        98 M3/4/5 (stock)

Comment

If you come down this way I might meet up. Peak to peak from nederland to blackhawk is good, they newly paved about half of it last fall.

- E30, DSM, Golf R, Mazda 3 Skyactiv

Comment

I think tomorrow'd work better honestly, we only have light for another hour and change. Weather is supposed to be almost as good tomorrow.
                            2017 Chevrolet SS, 6MT
                            98 M3/4/5 (stock)

Comment

Yeah tomorrow is hosed for me, I probably only have 2 hours this afternoon too. I'll probably cruise up turkey creek canyon in a bit, getting to boulder is a good 40 mins for me anyway.

Wife isn't home yet so I won't leave for probably 30 mins, but I gotta drive!!

Comment

Originally posted by iamcreepingdeath View Post
                                Hardly...

Comment

Working...
                                X