This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by downforce22 View Post
    Really? Cool well I will be there, when do you get off work?

Saturday night works better for me anyway. Ill give you a call when I am passing through denver, where do you want to meet? Then after Ill cruise up to longmont from there. Tom might come with his e28 too. Lookout mountain sounds like more fun anyway.

Anyone else interested in a cruise saturday night with me and adam?
    What time? I'm not off till 8.

Comment

bummer, im planning to leave springs by 4 and be up in denver/ boulder around 6
      318iS Track Rat :nice: www.drive4corners.com
      '86 325iX 3.1 Stroker Turbo '86 S38B36 325

No one makes this car anymore. The government won't allow them, normal people won't buy them. So it's up to us: the freaks, the weirdos, the informed. To buy them, to appreciate them, and most importantly, to drive them.

Comment

Yeah i'm pissed! I also have terrible allergies. My eyes are burning and itching so bad I want to scratch my eyes out and the smoke from the fryers at work makes them twice as bad.

Comment

So whats the plan for tomorrow?
          2017 Chevrolet SS, 6MT
          95 M3/2/5 (S54 and Mk60 DSC, CARB legal, Build Thread)
          98 M3/4/5 (stock)

Comment

Im going to be leaving colorado springs around 4 tomorrow driving up toward longmont. Adam is changing oil and doing some stuff so I was gonna text or call him to see when he gets done if he can meet up somewhere. I dont know any places to cruise and lookout mountain might be kind of far for it getting dark outside

It would be around 6 i'm guessing where i could take the exit for boulder but if adam is still working im cruising up to longmont. I might be able to do something monday around noon but I have to be back in the springs for work at 3. Everyone is welcome to join though whatever we do
            318iS Track Rat :nice: www.drive4corners.com
            '86 325iX 3.1 Stroker Turbo '86 S38B36 325

No one makes this car anymore. The government won't allow them, normal people won't buy them. So it's up to us: the freaks, the weirdos, the informed. To buy them, to appreciate them, and most importantly, to drive them.

Comment

Boo!

South Africa is amazing! Off to cape town tomorrow.

Car update:
              Alfa Mito = awesome
              VW Scriocco = sadly not as cool as I thought. Most of the time I think it's just a Golf until I look closer.
              Dakar E92 M3 is actually cool.

Back in a week.

- E30, DSM, Golf R, Mazda 3 Skyactiv

Comment

I missed something I think, what's going on in Longmont?

PM me for detailing services in the Longmont / Boulder Area in Colorado!
                Originally posted by DTM190
                "fuck the kangaroo dude, his toilet water swirls the wrong way anyway, plus i never liked crocodile dundee or Steve Irwin and vegemite tastes like shit"

Comment

We're all coming to steal your car. lol
                  89 325i (Sold)
                  95 M3 (Track Car in Progress)
                  2001 4runner (DD)

Comment

Originally posted by Bishop View Post
                    I missed something I think, what's going on in Longmont?

Last edited by Roland H; 05-29-2011, 11:00 AM.

Comment

You've to steal it from Lambo. I'm standing at home depot in Boulder waiting to get picked up.

"fuck the kangaroo dude, his toilet water swirls the wrong way anyway, plus i never liked crocodile dundee or Steve Irwin and vegemite tastes like shit"

Comment

You've to steal it from Lambo. I'm standing at home depot in Boulder waiting to get picked up.
                        Sold?

Comment

Yeah

Comment

Yeah
                            Excellent!

Comment

Yup, I'm gla it's going to a member and I got to meet 325ix

Comment

so what is going to replace it?

BTW: Colorado > Texas.
                                My E30 v1.0 | v2.0 | v3.0 | My E28 |My E34 | My feedback

Comment

Working...
                                X