Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

FYI - Lookout mountain is freshly paved, and super fun. I left a significant portion of my tires there the weekend...always a great spot for a spin, but even better now!

Comment

who drives the red 318is w/ valence painted black in Boulder?

You have black hair, and look to be in your 20s.

Comment

Originally posted by downforce22 View Post
        Ill be in denver/boulder sunday evening and monday. David was talking about going to BBQ in Nederland, but he doesnt have an alpine ;)

325ix there will be a 2002 meet in castlerock on saturday at the pizza place if you're around I was planning to go (forgot the name of the place right now)
        Yea...I could take the white outback, but I'll probs be the odd man out in the M or manwagon.
        2017 Chevrolet SS, 6MT
        95 M3/2/5 (S54 and Mk60 DSC, CARB legal, Build Thread)
        98 M3/4/5 (stock)

Comment

Originally posted by Iannfld View Post
          FYI - Lookout mountain is freshly paved, and super fun. I left a significant portion of my tires there the weekend...always a great spot for a spin, but even better now!
          Sounds so much better ill be taking a drive up there saturday evening..
          sigpic
          HyperWerkz

89 mtech2, s50, AR Kit, borgwarner s362, e-85, 15psi... 592whp
          " enjoy the show "

Comment

I work all weekend. Like 12 hour days starting today and ending at 10pm on Monday. I heard about Lookout being re-paved. Ian did you see the helicopter crash during the long board race?
            JOY IS AN E30...

Comment

Re - Our discussion tonight. It almost makes me cry.

JOY IS AN E30...

Comment

Originally posted by Cloudbase View Post
                Re - Our discussion tonight. It almost makes me cry.

Whoa....that looks so peaceful.
                2017 Chevrolet SS, 6MT
                98 M3/4/5 (stock)

Comment

325ix there will be a 2002 meet in castlerock on saturday at the pizza place if you're around I was planning to go (forgot the name of the place right now)
                  Link to info about meet? I work in Castle Rock so I'll just check it out after work, hopefully.

Edit: nvm, found it. http://www.bmw2002faq.com/component/...46a7c0ad48695/

It's at Boulevard Pizza, near Discount Tire off of Founders Pkwy.

Originally posted by SpasticDwarf;n6449866
                  Honestly I built it just to have a place to sit and listen to Hotline Bling on repeat.

Comment

Originally posted by lambo View Post
                    Link to info about meet? I work in Castle Rock so I'll just check it out after work, hopefully.

Edit: nvm, found it. http://www.bmw2002faq.com/component/...46a7c0ad48695/

It's at Boulevard Pizza, near Discount Tire off of Founders Pkwy.
                    Really? Cool well I will be there, when do you get off work?

Originally posted by hyperE30 View Post
                    Sounds so much better ill be taking a drive up there saturday evening..
                    Saturday night works better for me anyway. Ill give you a call when I am passing through denver, where do you want to meet? Then after Ill cruise up to longmont from there. Tom might come with his e28 too. Lookout mountain sounds like more fun anyway.

Anyone else interested in a cruise saturday night with me and adam?
                    318iS Track Rat :nice: www.drive4corners.com
                    '86 325iX 3.1 Stroker Turbo '86 S38B36 325

No one makes this car anymore. The government won't allow them, normal people won't buy them. So it's up to us: the freaks, the weirdos, the informed. To buy them, to appreciate them, and most importantly, to drive them.

Comment

Alright sounds good dude I'll let you know after I get back from the springs..
                      sigpic
                      HyperWerkz

89 mtech2, s50, AR Kit, borgwarner s362, e-85, 15psi... 592whp
                      " enjoy the show "

Comment

Really? Cool well I will be there, when do you get off work?
                        I get off at 12, which is perfect lol, and it's just up the street.

Honestly I built it just to have a place to sit and listen to Hotline Bling on repeat.

Comment

cool, youll be in the e30, yeah?
                          318iS Track Rat :nice: www.drive4corners.com
                          '86 325iX 3.1 Stroker Turbo '86 S38B36 325

No one makes this car anymore. The government won't allow them, normal people won't buy them. So it's up to us: the freaks, the weirdos, the informed. To buy them, to appreciate them, and most importantly, to drive them.

Comment

cool, youll be in the e30, yeah?
                            Don't own an E30 yet...checking Bishop's out on Sunday...hopefully.

Comment

Originally posted by lambo View Post
                              Don't own an E30 yet...checking Bishop's out on Sunday...hopefully.
                              It's an awesome car, you won't be sorry.

In other news, Critter's friend bought my old E30, hopefully he'll make an appearance here soon.
                              2017 Chevrolet SS, 6MT
                              98 M3/4/5 (stock)

Comment

Sunday is a go hopefully. I'll be around

PM me for detailing services in the Longmont / Boulder Area in Colorado!
                                Originally posted by DTM190
                                "fuck the kangaroo dude, his toilet water swirls the wrong way anyway, plus i never liked crocodile dundee or Steve Irwin and vegemite tastes like shit"

Comment

Working...
                                X