This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Roland H View Post
    The headers are the most restrictive part of that motor...
    Actually, there are guys making 310-330whp on the S54 with stock headers (possibly full stock exhaust) and an Epic tune.

I've not researched this......at all.....oh heavens no.....
    2017 Chevrolet SS, 6MT
    95 M3/2/5 (S54 and Mk60 DSC, CARB legal, Build Thread)
    98 M3/4/5 (stock)

Comment

still the most restrictive part.

Comment

Originally posted by Roland H View Post
        still the most restrictive part.
        Not disagreeing, but the Epic tune makes a HUGE difference. Especially compared to a Conforti tune.
        2017 Chevrolet SS, 6MT
        98 M3/4/5 (stock)

Comment

Alright thanks for the help guys will be doing some research on that stuff you mention, Roland I will call you sometime this week-end
          sigpic
          HyperWerkz

89 mtech2, s50, AR Kit, borgwarner s362, e-85, 15psi... 592whp
          " enjoy the show "

Comment

Originally posted by hyperE30 View Post
            Alright thanks for the help guys will be doing some research on that stuff you mention, Roland I will call you sometime this week-end
            uh-oh... :eeek:

Comment

Basically, for E46 M3 tuning questions call Bimmerworld and they'll get you set up. Their tuner works freaking magic.
              2017 Chevrolet SS, 6MT
              98 M3/4/5 (stock)

Comment

welcome to the department of redundancy department

Comment

Originally posted by blefevre View Post
                  People need to drive more new cars. Sure they don't have that "old school flare", but engineering has come a LONG way to make speed/safety/handling accessible to even the cheapest cars.
                  But when was owning an E30 about practicality and common sense? Just sayin'

Originally posted by SpasticDwarf;n6449866
                  Honestly I built it just to have a place to sit and listen to Hotline Bling on repeat.

Comment

Originally posted by lambo View Post
                    When it was brand new and under warranty.

Thanks for whatching! If you can, please support our startup which is an small garage company, Tech Detailing by giving your like:facebook.com/techdetailing....

I have no idea how to insert videos, never done it before...

Comment

Originally posted by 325ix View Post
                      When it was brand new and under warranty.

Thanks for whatching! If you can, please support our startup which is an small garage company, Tech Detailing by giving your like:facebook.com/techdetailing....

I have no idea how to insert videos, never done it before...
                      Just take the stuff after the watch?v= and put it in the YouTube tags.

It's hard as hell to do on a phone...

I'd drive that car just to make people pee themselves when you blow by...

Originally posted by SpasticDwarf;n6449866
                      Honestly I built it just to have a place to sit and listen to Hotline Bling on repeat.

Comment

Originally posted by blefevre View Post
                        People need to drive more new cars. Sure they don't have that "old school flare", but engineering has come a LONG way to make speed/safety/handling accessible to even the cheapest cars.
                        Agreed. Case in point. The mini with coilovers and r888s was just over 20 seconds slower around thein ring than my e30 with all its crap done to it besides the motor swap.
                        My E30 v1.0 | v2.0 | v3.0 | My E28 |My E34 | My feedback

Comment

Just take the stuff after the watch?v= and put it in the YouTube tags.

It's hard as hell to do on a phone...

I'd drive that car just to make people pee themselves when you blow by...
                          This car is also supercharged.
                          89 325i (Sold)
                          95 M3 (Track Car in Progress)
                          2001 4runner (DD)

Comment

Yes, this is my point.....

I want a practical/fun car to DD....

The E30 can be a toy, but not a car that I drive 300+ miles a week on average.

- E30, DSM, Golf R, Mazda 3 Skyactiv

Comment

I drive my E30 over 300 miles a week every week. my E30 is super reliable, and gets good gas mileage, it handles and stops great, and cheap to maintain. And one day it will look good when i do the full body restore so it looks like Alex's. ;)

I have never driven an E36 on the track but I have hooned about in my brother's '95 M3 on the street. Not revelatory, just faster (alot) than my E30, which is easily remedied by just putting the same motor in my car.

E36s look good, sure, but the way I see it, they make great E30 donor cars. ;)

Comment

I respect that man, not trying to fight the "E30's are the best and only car ever needed on the planet" battle. People want different things.

- E30, DSM, Golf R, Mazda 3 Skyactiv

Comment

Working...
                                X