Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ha ha. I don't really car much for a/c. Windows were invented for that reason.

Comment

Originally posted by 325ix View Post
      Ha ha. I don't really car much for a/c. Windows were invented for that reason.
      Eh?

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Originally posted by SpasticDwarf;n6449866
      Honestly I built it just to have a place to sit and listen to Hotline Bling on repeat.

Comment

I was just in LA two weeks ago, it hit 78 once. It was awesome.

Comment

Originally posted by blefevre View Post
          Yeah, screw that. I want to move to Alaska.
          If I ever make it to FedEx flight operations, I'm moving to Anchorage.

Comment

Good plan. My friend moved to the middle of Alaska. His 318ti didn't fair too well in the cold, even with an engine block heater! He had to sell it for a truck :(

- E30, DSM, Golf R, Mazda 3 Skyactiv

Comment

Ok, CO isn't humid, go to Nebraska or just generally east lol. I hate heat, and TCK and GC are essentially the same stuff, same components...

PM me for detailing services in the Longmont / Boulder Area in Colorado!
              Originally posted by DTM190
              "fuck the kangaroo dude, his toilet water swirls the wrong way anyway, plus i never liked crocodile dundee or Steve Irwin and vegemite tastes like shit"

Comment

Colorado? heat? HAH!!!!

you guys....

I wish it would be warm for a little longer, it seems like the summers are so short...

Comment

It's pretty much warm year round here. I mean really, 50 in December.....

Comment

that's odd, i coulda swore it was at -6 F sometime in January this year...

Comment

Maybe once in the middle of the night....Still a very warm winter.

Comment

Originally posted by Bishop View Post
                        Ok, CO isn't humid, go to Nebraska or just generally east lol. I hate heat, and TCK and GC are essentially the same stuff, same components...
                        TCK and GC both use Konis and that's about it, valving and internals are completely different between the two companies.

This, the past two years have been ridiculously mild for Colorado winters.
                        2017 Chevrolet SS, 6MT
                        95 M3/2/5 (S54 and Mk60 DSC, CARB legal, Build Thread)
                        98 M3/4/5 (stock)

Comment

I saw -20 degrees. They canceled school down here for two days.

Comment

Originally posted by Bimmerman325i View Post
                            TCK and GC both use Konis and that's about it, valving and internals are completely different between the two companies.

This, the past two years have been ridiculously mild for Colorado winters.
                            Except for the week straight were it was in the single digits.
                            89 325i (Sold)
                            95 M3 (Track Car in Progress)
                            2001 4runner (DD)

Comment

yea...I wish they did here. Commuting in -20 on track pads is not exactly good.

Originally posted by clarkkey594 View Post
                              Except for the week straight were it was in the single digits.
                              Ya, but compared to normal this winter was cake.
                              2017 Chevrolet SS, 6MT
                              95 M3/2/5 (S54 and Mk60 DSC, CARB legal, Build Thread)
                              98 M3/4/5 (stock)

Comment

Good plan. My friend moved to the middle of Alaska. His 318ti didn't fair too well in the cold, even with an engine block heater! He had to sell it for a truck :(
                                Probably wasn't using a proper oil or driving technique. A friend of mine took his E46 M3 up to Edmonton for a few winters without issue and S54s HATE the cold.

Originally posted by Bishop View Post
                                Ok, CO isn't humid, go to Nebraska or just generally east lol.
                                Nobody said CO was humid?

Yeah, compared to Laramie, this place is like a cooler Arizona....

That's because everyone down there is a California expat... ;)

Comment

Working...
                                X