This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Bimmerman325i View Post
    Where are you getting the fogs from? I need a pair, badly.

Can't help you on the mirrors. Is your ti a clubsport?!?
    No, we looked forever for a clubsport with no luck, best I could do is find the M-tech sport version.

I just got the oem fogs from pelican along with new front trim to get rid of those stupid license plate holes. DDMtuning has depo fogs for $30 for a pair, but I am picky with my parts and prefer OEM stuff.

- E30, DSM, Golf R, Mazda 3 Skyactiv

Comment

Originally posted by blefevre View Post
      No, we looked forever for a clubsport with no luck, best I could do is find the M-tech sport version.
      Still an awesome little car. I've wanted one for a while. You know Europe got a 323ti? Bastards, the lot of them. I think the cars would have sold a ton more had the more powerful one been brought here.....but BMW marketers are pretty stupid when it comes to our market.

I just got the oem fogs from pelican along with new front trim to get rid of those stupid license plate holes. DDMtuning has depo fogs for $30 for a pair, but I am picky with my parts and prefer OEM stuff.
      Totally understand that, I usually get OEM stuff. How much were they? Are they the projector fogs or just the stockers?
      2017 Chevrolet SS, 6MT
      95 M3/2/5 (S54 and Mk60 DSC, CARB legal, Build Thread)
      98 M3/4/5 (stock)

Comment

Yeah the Ti is certainly an interesting thing. I love unique things so I am so excited to get the supercharger on it. The M44 is fun, especially with no overdrive with the Ti, but it just doesn't cut it.

The fogs were a little under $150 for OEM including bulbs. I also got lamin-x so I won't have to be buying new ones :)

I am a little sad my wife didnt want the french yellow fogs because I think they look sweet on a white car. Maybe I will put french fogs on the E30?

Comment

Yeah the Ti is certainly an interesting thing. I love unique things so I am so excited to get the supercharger on it. The M44 is fun, especially with no overdrive with the Ti, but it just doesn't cut it.

The fogs were a little under $150 for OEM including bulbs. I also got lamin-x so I won't have to be buying new ones :)

I am a little sad my wife didnt want the french yellow fogs because I think they look sweet on a white car. Maybe I will put french fogs on the E30?
          Nice, that's not bad. You finally have time to do fun car stuff now tho! I'm with you on liking unique things--I can't wait till I have time to delve fully into the V12 projects. Life's too short to drive boring cars.

I dunno how french would look on the e30, black and yellow would look a bit off unless you get yellow laminx for the regular headlights.
          2017 Chevrolet SS, 6MT
          98 M3/4/5 (stock)

Comment

I know! I can't believe I have time to do stuff again. I should have the 4.10 diff in the E30 this weekend and then its time to wax all three cars! Oh how I love no homework.

Comment

one more final, then a lab, then I'm done for a month. I cannot wait....
              2017 Chevrolet SS, 6MT
              98 M3/4/5 (stock)

Comment

Are you taking summer classes? How much longer do you have left?

Comment

Get a set of OEM fogs (available in yellow or clear) from CMUZYY on bimmerforums. He has great deals on OEM parts.

Comment

Are you taking summer classes? How much longer do you have left?
                    Yea, System Dynamics and an Independent Study for the racecar. Still got a year left, if I don't do the MS/BS or grad school elsewhere. Quite undecided on that.
                    2017 Chevrolet SS, 6MT
                    98 M3/4/5 (stock)

Comment

Originally posted by Roland H View Post
                      Get a set of OEM fogs (available in yellow or clear) from CMUZYY on bimmerforums. He has great deals on OEM parts.
                      Or Blunt or z31maniac here on r3v. They have wicked good deals on OEM parts, better than I've found anywhere. Dunno about cmuzyy.
                      2017 Chevrolet SS, 6MT
                      98 M3/4/5 (stock)

Comment

Yea, System Dynamics and an Independent Study for the racecar. Still got a year left, if I don't do the MS/BS or grad school elsewhere. Quite undecided on that.
                        Racecar Independent Study = legit.

Comment

Or Blunt or z31maniac here on r3v. They have wicked good deals on OEM parts, better than I've found anywhere. Dunno about cmuzyy.
                          Never heard of them, but probably legit too. :)

Comment

Racecar Independent Study = legit.
                            Nah, what's legit is getting the racecar to count as educational spending instead of personal shenanigans. WIN. Reminds me, I need to write a grant to get some funding for that project....herro AST 5300s/ARC-8 18x10s/twin screw/something absurd I can't afford on my own.
                            2017 Chevrolet SS, 6MT
                            98 M3/4/5 (stock)

Comment

Never heard of them, but probably legit too. :)
                              If you go into the OT section, Blunt's the creepy 50 year old. Somehow has a hookup getting parts. http://www.blunttech.com/
                              2017 Chevrolet SS, 6MT
                              98 M3/4/5 (stock)

Comment

Nah, what's legit is getting the racecar to count as educational spending instead of personal shenanigans. WIN. Reminds me, I need to write a grant to get some funding for that project....herro AST 5300s/ARC-8 18x10s/twin screw/something absurd I can't afford on my own.
                                ASTs? Eff that noise. If you're getting grant money, JRZ RS kthxbai.

Comment

Working...
                                X