Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

dammit Roland, right when I'm collecting V12 swap parts your 2002 appears. must.....not....spend.....gaaaaaaa
    2017 Chevrolet SS, 6MT
    95 M3/2/5 (S54 and Mk60 DSC, CARB legal, Build Thread)
    98 M3/4/5 (stock)

Comment

I have an internship interview tomorrow, if that goes well, I feel that a 2002 is a perfect reward :)

- E30, DSM, Golf R, Mazda 3 Skyactiv

Comment

Noice

PM me for detailing services in the Longmont / Boulder Area in Colorado!
        Originally posted by DTM190
        "fuck the kangaroo dude, his toilet water swirls the wrong way anyway, plus i never liked crocodile dundee or Steve Irwin and vegemite tastes like shit"

Comment

Where at?
          2017 Chevrolet SS, 6MT
          95 M3/2/5 (S54 and Mk60 DSC, CARB legal, Build Thread)
          98 M3/4/5 (stock)

Comment

MKS Instruments in Boulder. Can't say I am thrilled about the stuff they do, but they sound like a very laid back, "down to earth", place.

Comment

sweet!! So you'll be working in Boulder then, along w/ me, Bimmerman, and Clarkkey!

Comment

Thanks Sam lol...

"fuck the kangaroo dude, his toilet water swirls the wrong way anyway, plus i never liked crocodile dundee or Steve Irwin and vegemite tastes like shit"

Comment

Originally posted by Bishop View Post
                  Thanks Sam lol...
                  what you don't work in Boulder do you? crap I have no idea where you work!

Comment

Adam's Polishes lol. But not for much longer I don't think.... I need more detailing work!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! NEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEED MOAR WORK!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by iamcreepingdeath View Post
                      sweet!! So you'll be working in Boulder then, along w/ me, Bimmerman, and Clarkkey!
                      Ha, I guess so! I kinda wanted to get out of Boulder, I don't like driving there everyday for school. I will take what I can get though.

Comment

What position are you looking for at MKS? My job here at CU at JILA specifically deals with MKS quite often. Ohh and Sam, how't that new job working out?
                        89 325i (Sold)
                        95 M3 (Track Car in Progress)
                        2001 4runner (DD)

Comment

The job description is rather vague. All I know from the first phone call was I would be working with mechanical engineering lead.

Comment

Dude, trust me, its much cooler working in Boulder than Greeley. Or Denver. Ask me how I know.

Comment

I just hate driving 50 minutes to get to school/work.

Comment

Originally posted by blefevre View Post
                                I just hate driving 50 minutes to get to school/work.
                                I did it all of highschool.
                                89 325i (Sold)
                                95 M3 (Track Car in Progress)
                                2001 4runner (DD)

Comment

Working...
                                X