Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

For those who REALLY want a 535i 5-speed. This is my good friends, and it's in the upper league of older BMW condition. Not the "I take care of my car", the "It sits in a garage and I detail it and do maintenance on it even though I wont drive it" kind of car.

http://forums.bimmerforums.com/forum....php?t=1703338

- E30, DSM, Golf R, Mazda 3 Skyactiv

Comment

Where's Sam?
      2017 Chevrolet SS, 6MT
      95 M3/2/5 (S54 and Mk60 DSC, CARB legal, Build Thread)
      98 M3/4/5 (stock)

Comment

Very nice looking car

Comment

The more I see an A7 in person, the more I want to throw up on it.

Comment

Originally posted by blefevre View Post
            For those who REALLY want a 535i 5-speed. This is my good friends, and it's in the upper league of older BMW condition. Not the "I take care of my car", the "It sits in a garage and I detail it and do maintenance on it even though I wont drive it" kind of car.

weird, my E34 has 219k miles.

Comment

"It sits in a garage and I detail it and do maintenance on it even though I wont drive it" kind of car.
              Sounds like my M3.

Comment

That is definitely a high premium for that car with those miles, no matter how well it was maintained.

Brad, right on for addressing those people that REEEALY want a 535i/5.

Comment

Not like miles really matter on a car with every maintenance item done to it, doesn't leak a drop, never raced/autox, and a M30 :)

Comment

Just sayin. I surely wouldn't drop that much into an E34 w/ that kind of mileage. Sure, I am a proponent for mileage meaning very little given the maintenance, but it kills the car's value. I Do like the mods though, but the "re-straightening" of the m-systems makes me wary.

looking at the pics, the car is truly stunning, but that is simply made up of the recent paint job, straight body, nice wheels, and suspension. I would like to see interior and motor pics, as well as the undercarriage.

Don't get me wrong, i DO love me some E34...

Comment

Originally posted by iamcreepingdeath View Post
                      Just sayin. I surely wouldn't drop that much into an E34 w/ that kind of mileage. Sure, I am a proponent for mileage meaning very little given the maintenance, but it kills the car's value. I Do like the mods though, but the "re-straitening" of the m-systems makes me wary.
                      They weren't really bent to begin with. He wanted them powdercoated so he took them to tru design wheel, he said just make sure they are perfect. In the process apparently one was ever so slightly off so they "re-straightened" it. It never looked bent or wobbled before, never did after. *shrug*

Yes the car is expensive, but it's not for everyone.

Comment

Brad, on a serious note, do you know this guy personally? And how negotiable is he on the price, whether he knows it or not? I may have a buddy that is interested.

Comment

Just sayin. I surely wouldn't drop that much into an E34 w/ that kind of mileage. Sure, I am a proponent for mileage meaning very little given the maintenance, but it kills the car's value. I Do like the mods though, but the "re-straightening" of the m-systems makes me wary.

looking at the pics, the car is truly stunning, but that is simply made up of the recent paint job, straight body, nice wheels, and suspension. I would like to see interior and motor pics, as well as the undercarriage.

Don't get me wrong, i DO love me some E34...
                          He doesn't take many pictures of it sadly. The engine is super clean. It doesn't leak a drop of anything. The only thing wrong with the interior is the rear door cards have the standard "pulling" of the inserts. We have looked forever for a replacement but his interior color is slightly different then the standard "tan", so it's hard to find. Every bushing is perfect in the car, every fluid is kept new and high quality, every repair is with OEM parts, etc. It will be sad to see this car go.

Comment

Brad, on a serious note, do you know this guy personally? And how negotiable is he on the price, whether he knows it or not? I may have a buddy that is interested.
                            He is my best friend :) I would be surprised if he will come down on price at all unless it's to the right owner. He doesn't need to sell it.

Comment

Anyone know if a car that came with a small case differential will take a medium case differential? If so, I would be interested in your diff, sam.

Alpine II 318is

Comment

I would like to see interior and motor pics, as well as the undercarriage.
                                ;)
                                318iS Track Rat :nice: www.drive4corners.com
                                '86 325iX 3.1 Stroker Turbo '86 S38B36 325

No one makes this car anymore. The government won't allow them, normal people won't buy them. So it's up to us: the freaks, the weirdos, the informed. To buy them, to appreciate them, and most importantly, to drive them.

Comment

Working...
                                X