Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think I am totally gonna pick up this bad boy: http://albuquerque.craigslist.org/cto/1742392511.html

Comment

m10=balls, but that thing looks pristine.

know if it's auto or not?

add my extra m20 and the above mentionted craigslist turbo, and you've got a beast for <2000!
      Originally posted by stoliver54
      Aw, balls.
      FS: assault gear....
      http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=159253

Comment

the M10 is gay, but the car itself is awesome because its the lightest E30 out there, and is a great candidate for a strip down and M42 swap.

Comment

Originally posted by ZombiE30 View Post
          Motor's knocking. No-go.

Try this one though: M62 with DMEs and electronics, $500 obo.

2017 Chevrolet SS, 6MT
          95 M3/2/5 (S54 and Mk60 DSC, CARB legal, Build Thread)
          98 M3/4/5 (stock)

Comment

Originally posted by iamcreepingdeath View Post
            the M10 is gay, but the car itself is awesome because its the lightest E30 out there, and is a great candidate for a strip down and S38 swap.
            Fixed. Only one motor is more awesome than the M42 or S14.
            2017 Chevrolet SS, 6MT
            98 M3/4/5 (stock)

Comment

Bimmerforums is the preferred online BMW Forum and community for BMW owners. At Bimmerforums, you will find technical how-to information maintenance specifics audio advice wheel and tire combinations and model specific details not found anywhere else. Our professionals are here to help make sure you find the answers you need to your questions and our community is here to help other brainstorm ideas for the future.

My garage is full full full :(

- E30, DSM, Golf R, Mazda 3 Skyactiv

Comment

Yeah I saw that last night, he needed it gone by last night though he said in the craigslist ad... wonder if it's still there... paging someone... Name begins with a D, rhymes with grave kid, and has a dying m20

PM me for detailing services in the Longmont / Boulder Area in Colorado!
                Originally posted by DTM190
                "fuck the kangaroo dude, his toilet water swirls the wrong way anyway, plus i never liked crocodile dundee or Steve Irwin and vegemite tastes like shit"

Comment

Originally posted by Bishop View Post
                  Yeah I saw that last night, he needed it gone by last night though he said in the craigslist ad... wonder if it's still there... paging someone... Name begins with a D, rhymes with grave kid, and has a dying m20
                  except I have no time or space to rebuild/reassemble a motor.
                  2017 Chevrolet SS, 6MT
                  98 M3/4/5 (stock)

Comment

dudes, its FREE.

Comment

And what's the point of having free stuff when it'd just sit around? Better someone actually can use it.
                      2017 Chevrolet SS, 6MT
                      98 M3/4/5 (stock)

Comment

Why don't you have the time? Schools over now huh?

"fuck the kangaroo dude, his toilet water swirls the wrong way anyway, plus i never liked crocodile dundee or Steve Irwin and vegemite tastes like shit"

Comment

More time to work on cars!!!!
                          sigpic
                          HyperWerkz

89 mtech2, s50, AR Kit, borgwarner s362, e-85, 15psi... 592whp
                          " enjoy the show "

Comment

Dude I have the time now, but no cars to work on lol... I need detailing work. And I need to start tinkering with my car for a few things, headlights and brakes being the key items.... Then I wanna look into seeing what it'll take to strengthen / rebuild my sport seat frames...

Comment

Dude I have the time now, but no cars to work on lol... I need detailing work. And I need to start tinkering with my car for a few things, headlights and brakes being the key items.... Then I wanna look into seeing what it'll take to strengthen / rebuild my sport seat frames...
                              Man I want to get my cars painted but money is not too friendly at the moment
                              sigpic
                              HyperWerkz

89 mtech2, s50, AR Kit, borgwarner s362, e-85, 15psi... 592whp
                              " enjoy the show "

Comment

I work full time and would rather not do car stuff when I get home?
                                2017 Chevrolet SS, 6MT
                                98 M3/4/5 (stock)

Comment

Working...
                                X