Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

For those audio freaks that hang out here. This is going to power our music room setup.

- E30, DSM, Golf R, Mazda 3 Skyactiv

Comment

Originally posted by blefevre View Post
      I was just at the shell by me and I didn't see a reference to Ethanol at all. Are they required to post a sign on the pump?
      I thought so, but I honestly am not sure. Ask the attendant, or test the fuel.

Comment

For those audio freaks that hang out here. This is going to power our music room setup.

Droooooooool!

I'm pissed, i couldn't find my shure earbuds for my flight to florida. Pics to follow of cool airplanes.
        2017 Chevrolet SS, 6MT
        95 M3/2/5 (S54 and Mk60 DSC, CARB legal, Build Thread)
        98 M3/4/5 (stock)

Comment

Originally posted by Bimmerman325i View Post
          Droooooooool!

I'm pissed, i couldn't find my shure earbuds for my flight to florida. Pics to follow of cool airplanes.
          Boring flight is more boring :(

Comment

Boring flight is more boring :(
            Eh, i brought my sony 7506s. All i have for the flights is watching archer and it crowd, or being productive and watching prerecorded mechatronics lectures.
            2017 Chevrolet SS, 6MT
            98 M3/4/5 (stock)

Comment

heck yes! IT Crowd!!

Comment

Unfortunately they wont be doing series 5. Piiiisssssssssed
                2017 Chevrolet SS, 6MT
                98 M3/4/5 (stock)

Comment

I met an ethonal industry plant manager and he exclaimed that there was at least 3% in all the gas. Bastards! No wonder corn flakes are so expensive.

Comment

NICE!

I redid our living room two weeks ago, I'll have to snap a few pics of the setup... I quite like it now!
                    My E30 v1.0 | v2.0 | v3.0 | My E28 |My E34 | My feedback

Comment

Originally posted by Eric View Post
                      NICE!

I redid our living room two weeks ago, I'll have to snap a few pics of the setup... I quite like it now!
                      Yes, take some pics. I just finished doing up our home theater after the move. I will snap a picture of that and the downstairs setup in the next day or so.

Comment

Yes, take some pics. I just finished doing up our home theater after the move. I will snap a picture of that and the downstairs setup in the next day or so.
                        Just took these a few minutes ago with the point and shoot. I sure miss my DSLR

Our humble little home theater

DSCN0023 by ericandshovin, on Flickr

Rear surrounds are Energy A2+2. They aren't in the ideal placement, but they are wife approved in that spot so I had to fiddle with the levels to get them pretty good.

DSCN0026 by ericandshovin, on Flickr

Here is the component rack, and this is what they are listed from top to bottom:

-Energy EAC-1 subwoofer controller
                        -Monster Power HTS5000 power center
                        -Parasound THX HCA-1500a running the sub
                        -Denon AVR-3801 reciever

Not pictured is a netgear digital entertainment player (hard drive player) and the blue ray player/xbox/wii are in the other glass cabnet by the love seat.

DSCN0022 by ericandshovin, on Flickr

And this is my latest addition, a Valedyne ULD-15 servo controlled subwoofer that I picked up on craigslist a few weeks ago. Unfortunately when I hook up the 400w Valedyne amp with the servo control, I get a VERY high pitched reverb that would probably make dogs howl! So I stuck the amp in the closed and hooked it up the the parasound amp instead.

DSCN0020 by ericandshovin, on Flickr

Comment

very nice! That has to be able to put out some insane bass. You are in the same situation as me with the rear surrounds. I currently have nothing hooked up because I don't know where to put them :(

Comment

minor jealousy over here....

But then again, eric, you instigate jealousy in any man with your car and wheel collection... ;)

Comment

very nice! That has to be able to put out some insane bass. You are in the same situation as me with the rear surrounds. I currently have nothing hooked up because I don't know where to put them :(

yeah, the bass is pretty good, and I've been waiting almost 10 years to get a dedicated home subwoofer, so i'm really excited about it. Only problem is that my wife likes things quieter than a library, so the chances to really crank it up are very seldom. Even with big action movies (which she likes) I have to keep the volume down so far that it's hard to hear the dialogue most of the times :cockbloc::letitout::weak::curse::loco::roll: (all of those smilies I feel are appropriate for the pickle i'm in... women...).

Originally posted by iamcreepingdeath View Post
                              minor jealousy over here....

But then again, eric, you instigate jealousy in any man with your car and wheel collection... ;)
                              Thanks man, but I think your jealousy would be nulled if you had to endure the backlash I get because of my wheel collection!

Comment

Originally posted by Roland H View Post
                                A while ago we discussed gas stations that carried fuel without Ethanol. I've been able to confirm that Brad's Conoco on South Union Boulevard in Lakewood does in fact carry the sweet nectar of the gods, but only March-October. They are required to switch over to the E10 stuff on November 1st, and have to sell that through March 1st or so.
                                Sadly, Erie Airport got rid of its ethonal free MoGas pump too...
                                JOY IS AN E30...

Comment

Working...
                                X