This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by iamcreepingdeath View Post
    what do you mean? it's some dude covered in cool whip eating it off of himself. Or maybe its a girl...
    Exactly, and it's eyes.

Comment

Originally posted by Bimmerman325i View Post
      Cayman in the background?
      Damn dude, good eye! I think it has a 3.8l too!
      My E30 v1.0 | v2.0 | v3.0 | My E28 |My E34 | My feedback

Comment

Originally posted by Eric View Post
        Hnnnnnggg....
        so what does that sound mean?

Kind of like this?

Comment

so what does that sound mean?

Kind of like this?

This is correct usage:

Searching for classic or modern cars? Hexagon Classics, has one of the largest collections of classic cars in the UK and Europe

2017 Chevrolet SS, 6MT
          95 M3/2/5 (S54 and Mk60 DSC, CARB legal, Build Thread)
          98 M3/4/5 (stock)

Comment

^^ ha ha gotcha.

Comment

Does anyone know who drives the E28 that is all rusted and slammed on E39 style 5s? I saw that car twice now during my daily commutes.

Comment

Does anyone know who drives the E28 that is all rusted and slammed on E39 style 5s? I saw that car twice now during my daily commutes.
                An idiot?
                89 325i (Sold)
                95 M3 (Track Car in Progress)
                2001 4runner (DD)

Comment

Well guys,

I undertook a decent little project on the E30. replacing some seals, engine and tranny mounts and putting a new water pump and timing belt in, etc. Was trying to get her running tomorrow and that looks a lot less likely now. I was torqueing the crank pulley bolt (and not using the correct crank holder tool) and broke one of the 6 bolt holes out on the crank pulley. Needless to say it will be hard to find and likely expensive but any chance anyone has one local? Or does anyone know a part number or source. Just spent 30 minutes googleing with no luck.

1990 M20B25

Thanks dudes!

Comment

2017 Chevrolet SS, 6MT
                    98 M3/4/5 (stock)

Comment

Originally posted by griffincox View Post
                      Well guys,

I undertook a decent little project on the E30. replacing some seals, engine and tranny mounts and putting a new water pump and timing belt in, etc. Was trying to get her running tomorrow and that looks a lot less likely now. I was torqueing the crank pulley bolt (and not using the correct crank holder tool) and broke one of the 6 bolt holes out on the crank pulley. Needless to say it will be hard to find and likely expensive but any chance anyone has one local? Or does anyone know a part number or source. Just spent 30 minutes googleing with no luck.

1990 M20B25

Thanks dudes!

Well I guess crank gear is a better term for it because I found one for $35 on eBay. So, does anyone have one I can get tomorrow? If not I'll just order that one. And more importantly, does anyone have the crank holder tool I can borrow? If not, I'll pick one up and anyone who needs it is welcome to it.

Comment

Originally posted by griffincox View Post
                        Well guys,

1990 M20B25

Thanks dudes!

Part number 11211284940
                        Not sure where to get one but there should be a few in the junkyard if you can pull the crank bolt off without electricity to help. I have one but it is stripped along the toothed part.
                        318iS Track Rat :nice: www.drive4corners.com
                        '86 325iX 3.1 Stroker Turbo '86 S38B36 325

No one makes this car anymore. The government won't allow them, normal people won't buy them. So it's up to us: the freaks, the weirdos, the informed. To buy them, to appreciate them, and most importantly, to drive them.

Comment

Oh hai.

Unfortunately that was my slowest run of the day (44.597) and the only one where I got video. Best run of the day was 43.002 but no video of it.
                          2017 Chevrolet SS, 6MT
                          98 M3/4/5 (stock)

Comment

Ok guys, I have a few things that I need to get out of my garage.

1) a set of 15x6 style 10s with shitty tires on them looking for $300
                            2) e30 m3 evo 3 rep wing $250
                            3) ST sways $150

open to offers but if this stuff isn't picked up soon it's going to the dumpster (and no sam I'm not going to tell you which dumpster). I might have some other random stuff that needs to go too.
                            89 325i (Sold)
                            95 M3 (Track Car in Progress)
                            2001 4runner (DD)

Comment

pics of the wing?
                              My E30 v1.0 | v2.0 | v3.0 | My E28 |My E34 | My feedback

Comment

I got engaged

Hey, I thught I would throw this out there. I have been really inactive lately for a few reasons. Mainly, I just got engaged! We had been dating for 10 years, so it was due time.
                                Anyways, the whole ring, wedding, honeymoon, house thing has put a spending freeze on the E30 :( I have some 275 Hoosiers in the garage dying to go on the car for autox, but I have no wheels for them...yet (thinking Spinwerks 15x10).

Here are some low quality pics

1989 325i Alpine White
                                69 STX

Comment

Working...
                                X