Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yea mines sucks we have classes on labor day also. And they never give us a while week off if they can avoid it
    1997 Audi A4 1.8t 5-Speed (bamboo metallic): ST Coilovers, Sport Edition 17x7.5 Et35, 215/45/17 Kumho AST, Panzer, Depo Ecodes, 55w 5k bulbs, Magnaflow 14815, Res delete, JHM Vent Boost gauge
    2001.5 Audi s4 2.7tt 6-Speed (Imola Yellow)
    <<Flickr>>

Comment

We don't have a fall break though. That and Thanksgiving are combined.

Comment

Originally posted by 325i View Post
        You guys get the whole week off!?! That's lame I have classes Monday and Tuesday....:(
        You guys had a fall break, which most kids don't get. :up:

Comment

yea but it was two days before tests and we got enough hw it doesnt count as a break
          1997 Audi A4 1.8t 5-Speed (bamboo metallic): ST Coilovers, Sport Edition 17x7.5 Et35, 215/45/17 Kumho AST, Panzer, Depo Ecodes, 55w 5k bulbs, Magnaflow 14815, Res delete, JHM Vent Boost gauge
          <<Flickr>>

Comment

Took a couple quick pics today with a friends vert!

1991 325i Calypso Coupe

Like Grandfather, Like Father, Like Son
            BMW

Comment

Nice pics
              <<Flickr>>

Comment

yeah rally E30s!!!

Oh wait that's just stock ride height... ;)

i kid, they look great!!

Comment

Wait, your friend is a HS aged girl who drives and E30?

Comment

Originally posted by 325ix View Post
                    The rarest of rare
                    also nice pics:D

Comment

Originally posted by iamcreepingdeath View Post
                      yeah rally E30s!!!

Oh wait that's just stock ride height... ;)

i kid, they look great!!
                      i agree they are so high stock i thought about putting mud flaps on mine for winter haahah
                      <<Flickr>>

Comment

Originally posted by 325ix View Post
                        Hahahaha yes she is. I talked her into E30's and her dad likes them so she got one! I just am in the process of teaching her how to R3v match, heel and toe seems like a distant light ahaha. And I know I need to lower mine! I just don't have $$$ haha.
                        1991 325i Calypso Coupe

BMW

Comment

Originally posted by Zreberlcoe View Post
                          Hahahaha yes she is. I talked her into E30's and her dad likes them so she got one! I just am in the process of teaching her how to R3v match, heel and toe seems like a distant light ahaha. And I know I need to lower mine! I just don't have $$$ haha.
                          i just forget to do it and it seems weird haha cause it doesnt work on the audi all the well since the clutch is way different. Im gonna have to figure it out on the e30 though you, lambo, 325ix and chirs all rev match and down shift, i just cruise in neutral haha
                          <<Flickr>>

Comment

Originally posted by 325i View Post
                            i just forget to do it and it seems weird haha cause it doesnt work on the audi all the well since the clutch is way different. Im gonna have to figure it out on the e30 though you, lambo, 325ix and chirs all rev match and down shift, i just cruise in neutral haha

Originally posted by SpasticDwarf;n6449866
                            Honestly I built it just to have a place to sit and listen to Hotline Bling on repeat.

Comment

haha i just cant get it so rather than kill the trans i just go to neutral
                              <<Flickr>>

Comment

The E30 has the best set up out of any car I have driven to do heal and toe with. It's more like the ball of your big toe on the brake and you flick the rest of your foot over on the gas pedal. I love it. My neighbors WRX has a good set up except the accelerator is touchy and hung from the ceiling.
                                1991 325i Calypso Coupe

BMW

Comment

Working...
                                X