Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Idk, I need something with some sort of forward progression eventually.

Comment

Do you have a degree? If you just have mechanic experience I would really suggest SCR. They do enough stuff where you could get out of the general mechanic job and into something bigger if the opportunity was there, but that's the hard part.

- E30, DSM, Golf R, Mazda 3 Skyactiv

Comment

No I do not have a degree, and not really any mechanical experience.

Comment

It all depends on where you wanna live and what you wanna do.... There's a few worthwhile shops in Ft. Fun... (Ft. Collins)

If you can deal with Subarus and American muscle, Revolutions Performance in the Springs is a good shop too.

PM me for detailing services in the Longmont / Boulder Area in Colorado!
          Originally posted by DTM190
          "fuck the kangaroo dude, his toilet water swirls the wrong way anyway, plus i never liked crocodile dundee or Steve Irwin and vegemite tastes like shit"

Comment

If you can detail and you have equipment, I can put your ass to work

"fuck the kangaroo dude, his toilet water swirls the wrong way anyway, plus i never liked crocodile dundee or Steve Irwin and vegemite tastes like shit"

Comment

you can come out here and moderate a forum.....

seriously though, what areas are your experience/expertise in?

Comment

Uhhhhhh I've been in civil service for a year and a half, always had a Government job since I was 18.

Before that I worked at Maaco.

Comment

Originally posted by Danny View Post
                  Uhhhhhh I've been in civil service for a year and a half, always had a Government job since I was 18.

Before that I worked at Maaco.

yep i can't be much help there... except I worked at Maaco too for a month, I could get you in MAYBE, but i would only do that to you as paybacks for making me like penises, unless you like $8/hr and crappy bosses and a horrible work environment...

Comment

Ew no, I would never work there again.

Comment

Ew no, I would never work there again.
                      i know what you are sayin!!

come out here and go to school!!

Comment

You gonna pay for it?

Comment

You gonna pay for it?
                          Currently my entire tuition is mostly paid for by grants and loans, and that is out of state tuition at that. In state tuition is literally 1/3 of out of state. With in-state, you will have more loan/grant money than you will know what to do with.

Hence, alot of CU knuckleheads buy brand new financed Subarus and come to our car meets and act cool.

EDIT: are you married/do you have kids, if that's a yes/yes, you will get LOTS of loan and grant money.

Comment

Uncle Sam will, people need to quit bitching about money when it comes to school. You cannot go to school and pay for it as you go, I've told that to a lot of people and they don't seem to get it.... If mommy and daddy aren't footing the bill, you get loans. I'm several thousand in the hole and I don't care, cause I'm learning.

Comment

not this uncle Sam...

Comment

I don't qualify for grants, both my parents make about 60k a year.

Comment

Working...
                                X