Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nice collection Sam. The new E28 looks good.
    JOY IS AN E30...

Comment

Originally posted by lambo View Post
      God damnit, Nathan...
      what?? oh i didnt tell you gonna go look at a dakar m3!! to match my s4. most likely go to my little brother though.
      1997 Audi A4 1.8t 5-Speed (bamboo metallic): ST Coilovers, Sport Edition 17x7.5 Et35, 215/45/17 Kumho AST, Panzer, Depo Ecodes, 55w 5k bulbs, Magnaflow 14815, Res delete, JHM Vent Boost gauge
      2001.5 Audi s4 2.7tt 6-Speed (Imola Yellow)
      <<Flickr>>

Comment

Aircraft inspired lemons cars:

The Spirit of Lemons

Our Lady of Perpetual Downforce

Comment

I'm headed to Albuquerque now. Anyone wanna hang out (who is down there)?

Comment

Lambo and ix are in nm
            1997 Audi A4 1.8t 5-Speed (bamboo metallic): ST Coilovers, Sport Edition 17x7.5 Et35, 215/45/17 Kumho AST, Panzer, Depo Ecodes, 55w 5k bulbs, Magnaflow 14815, Res delete, JHM Vent Boost gauge
            2001.5 Audi s4 2.7tt 6-Speed (Imola Yellow)
            <<Flickr>>

Comment

Originally posted by 325i View Post
              Lambo and ix are in nm
              Yeah but about 3 hours south, though.

Originally posted by SpasticDwarf;n6449866
              Honestly I built it just to have a place to sit and listen to Hotline Bling on repeat.

Comment

Don't have the gimbal stabilization up and running yet. Still working on flying smooth.
                JOY IS AN E30...

Comment

That. Is. Awesome!
                  Chris
                  97 M3
                  01 325
                  Weston Auto Gallery

Comment

Nice control on the landing Alex!

Think the guys at HPR would mind areal videography???
                    My E30 v1.0 | v2.0 | v3.0 | My E28 |My E34 | My feedback

Comment

I was planning on bringing it to the Club Race if I'm off that weekend. I think if I set up a hover abeam the esses it would be out of the way of cars and people. I could set up a race track pattern and move parallel to the cars too. I might bring it to NASA at PMP in May too. It's so cool to see in person, I doubt any gear head could say no once they see it. I have a strict set of self imposed rules I follow. No people, cars, buildings below, etc.
                      JOY IS AN E30...

Comment

Originally posted by Cloudbase View Post

Don't have the gimbal stabilization up and running yet. Still working on flying smooth.
                        I forsee this being used as a method of chasing downhill mountain bikers......hmmmmm
                        89 325i (Sold)
                        95 M3 (Track Car in Progress)
                        2001 4runner (DD)

Comment

I just wanted to say a few words of thanks to one of your Colorado locals - Roland H. I have not been on RV3 too long but I've been an E30 guy on and off over the past 10 years and now, thankfully I have 2 - a 1991 convertible and a 1989 iX. Back to my thank you note - I recently found a set of iX wheels in Colorado on Craigslist but had no previous dealings with the seller. It seemed like a long shot but when I put out the word on this board for some help, Roland graciously agreed to look at the wheels for me AND do the transaction AND pack them AND ship them to me back in Illinois. I'm somewhat of a regular on another board called Rennlist and I myself have actually done this kind of thing for another board member but being new here, wasn't sure if the idea would fly - thankfully it did and Roland, again you have my thanks and deepest appreciation. This kind of support and car camaradarie is amazingly possible in an online community where the people make it work and I am happy to say it worked GREAT here...and if anyone needs anything from the Chicago, IL area, I'll be happy to oblige. Again, thanks Roland H. - you are a Class Act Guy !
                          1989 325iX Zinnoberrot/Black 65k miles

Comment

Originally posted by steven g View Post
                            Roland H. - you are a Class Act Guy !
                            Clearly you have never met him...

I kid I kid!!!

Way to represent, Roland!!

Comment

Originally posted by steven g View Post
                              I just wanted to say a few words of thanks to one of your Colorado locals - Roland H. I have not been on RV3 too long but I've been an E30 guy on and off over the past 10 years and now, thankfully I have 2 - a 1991 convertible and a 1989 iX. Back to my thank you note - I recently found a set of iX wheels in Colorado on Craigslist but had no previous dealings with the seller. It seemed like a long shot but when I put out the word on this board for some help, Roland graciously agreed to look at the wheels for me AND do the transaction AND pack them AND ship them to me back in Illinois. I'm somewhat of a regular on another board called Rennlist and I myself have actually done this kind of thing for another board member but being new here, wasn't sure if the idea would fly - thankfully it did and Roland, again you have my thanks and deepest appreciation. This kind of support and car camaradarie is amazingly possible in an online community where the people make it work and I am happy to say it worked GREAT here...and if anyone needs anything from the Chicago, IL area, I'll be happy to oblige. Again, thanks Roland H. - you are a Class Act Guy !
                              Not a problem! I'm glad I could help!

Comment

summer wheels are back on looking like my sig again. I may be cruising up to evergreen tomorrow we will see
                                318iS Track Rat :nice: www.drive4corners.com
                                '86 325iX 3.1 Stroker Turbo '86 S38B36 325

No one makes this car anymore. The government won't allow them, normal people won't buy them. So it's up to us: the freaks, the weirdos, the informed. To buy them, to appreciate them, and most importantly, to drive them.

Comment

Working...
                                X