Id say it is, use http://www.flickr.com/ to resize it
    sweet photo btw
    Thank you for the advice!
    1991 325i Calypso Coupe

Like Grandfather, Like Father, Like Son
    BMW

Comment

did you get chris's old springs yet?^^
      1997 Audi A4 1.8t 5-Speed (bamboo metallic): ST Coilovers, Sport Edition 17x7.5 Et35, 215/45/17 Kumho AST, Panzer, Depo Ecodes, 55w 5k bulbs, Magnaflow 14815, Res delete, JHM Vent Boost gauge
      2001.5 Audi s4 2.7tt 6-Speed (Imola Yellow)
      <<Flickr>>

Comment

Originally posted by 325i View Post
        did you get chris's old springs yet?^^
        Uhhh haha no. I have no money. I still am looking for a job and my car is on jack stands waiting for a starter.
        1991 325i Calypso Coupe

Like Grandfather, Like Father, Like Son
        BMW

Comment

Hey, if you dudes ever come through Parker, just thought I'd put it out there that if you are going Southbound on Jordan between Arapahoe and E-470, look out for sneaky cops when the speed limit drops to 40 mph... Got pulled over for the second time there tonight.

Alpine II 318is

Comment

Any one have a set of used 96+ M3 control arms they want to get rid off?
            Eastwood fender roller available for rent in Boulder. PM ME

Comment

Originally posted by flying_violin View Post
              Hey, if you dudes ever come through Parker, just thought I'd put it out there that if you are going Southbound on Jordan between Arapahoe and E-470, look out for sneaky cops when the speed limit drops to 40 mph... Got pulled over for the second time there tonight.
              Dang... that's the same way I go home haha...

Originally posted by SpasticDwarf;n6449866
              Honestly I built it just to have a place to sit and listen to Hotline Bling on repeat.

Comment

Originally posted by lambo View Post
                Dang... that's the same way I go home haha...
                Never gotten pulled over for speeding anywhere else, so my only conclusion is that Parker is such a boring town for the local police force that anyone going any amount over the speed limit looks like a heinous criminal...

Alpine II 318is

Comment

Originally posted by flying_violin View Post
                  Never gotten pulled over for speeding anywhere else, so my only conclusion is that Parker is such a boring town for the local police force that anyone going any amount over the speed limit looks like a heinous criminal...
                  On Tuesday I was eating a Chipotle (orange) with Jake and there was a cop sitting in the freaking field (blue) across the street clocking people...

Honestly I built it just to have a place to sit and listen to Hotline Bling on repeat.

Comment

That doesn't make any sense since its 55 there and nobody drives over 40. I feel like Michael Shumacher doing 55 weaving in and out of traffic and passing everybody.

Comment

Originally posted by S14pwrdE30 View Post
                      That doesn't make any sense since its 55 there and nobody drives over 40. I feel like Michael Shumacher doing 55 weaving in and out of traffic and passing everybody.
                      This, I make that left on to W Arapahoe from Peoria often and typically get some nasty looks from people doing 40 in that 55 stretch when I'm just doing the limit.

Only time I've ever seen someone do something illegal around that area is when someone tried to go the wrong way down that median area where it says "S Paris Street" on the map. That was at 2:00 AM when I was on my way to work and I'm pretty sure they were drunk.

They really just need to make Arapahoe a full scale highway between I25 and Parker Rd (get rid of all the lights) and make Parker Rd a full scale highway (same thing, no lights) all the way from I225 to E470. For being such a new part of town, it's horrific to drive through.

Comment

^ We're talking about driving on Jordan, not Arapahoe.

Edit: Oh, wait. You guys are talking about the cop sitting on that corner... My bad.

Comment

Originally posted by lambo View Post
                          ^ We're talking about driving on Jordan, not Arapahoe.
                          You just posted a picture of Arapahoe and Peoria..

Comment

Originally posted by S14pwrdE30 View Post
                            Exactly!

Then when I do 50 (flow of traffic) in a 45 on Jordan that drops to a 40, and as I'm coasting down the ole' red and blue come out from behind the 40 sign. Guess the "reasonable and safe" thing to do would have been to slam on the brakes right before the sign and let the E90 rear end me....

Alpine II 318is

Comment

Lawyer up. more expensive up front, but saves you on the years of insurance rape your about to enjoy.
                              My E30 v1.0 | v2.0 | v3.0 | My E28 |My E34 | My feedback

Comment

sup huys!!! been busy as hell for a while at work and haven't posted, here's a video of today from the dyno, car did very good, 7 pulls on full load and adjusting the fuel to get the a/f since it would go very lean on boost.

http://youtu.be/
                                sigpic
                                HyperWerkz

89 mtech2, s50, AR Kit, borgwarner s362, e-85, 15psi... 592whp
                                " enjoy the show "

Comment

Working...
                                X