This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MF DOOM View Post
    Who would you guys recommend for tuning? Car will be running e85.
    Nick, the tuner at Mac in Parker is a bmw guy. He has a turbo e34 running miller W.A.R.

I've been talking with him about running my euro s50 as alpha-n with e85.
    My E30 v1.0 | v2.0 | v3.0 | My E28 |My E34 | My feedback

Comment

Nice video! sweet shots!
      318iS Track Rat :nice: www.drive4corners.com
      '86 325iX 3.1 Stroker Turbo '86 S38B36 325

No one makes this car anymore. The government won't allow them, normal people won't buy them. So it's up to us: the freaks, the weirdos, the informed. To buy them, to appreciate them, and most importantly, to drive them.

Comment

first time seriously offroading the 4runner, and it was a champ! My friend and I took it to Hell's Revenge, and we brought both of our oldest kids who absolutely loved being bounced around in the back!

DSC_6585 by ericandshovin, on Flickr

4runner by ericandshovin, on Flickr

DSC_6565 by ericandshovin, on Flickr

Comment

^ Nice! Scope that trail to Top of the World on your way out of town. It's much more scenic to take the Dewy Bridge route than due North to I-70 anyway.

I have a photo shoot there in October and need a ride up. It'll be a crazy mission!
          JOY IS AN E30...

Comment

Out of curiosity, does anyone here have a selector rod that'll fit a 1990 M20 to G260?

Originally posted by SpasticDwarf;n6449866
            Honestly I built it just to have a place to sit and listen to Hotline Bling on repeat.

Comment

Sooo does anyone have an alternator that I could take off your hands for reallly cheap? I want to prolong buying a new one for as long as I can. And replacing it isn't hard, I don't think.
              1991 325i Calypso Coupe

Like Grandfather, Like Father, Like Son
              BMW

Comment

You could probably easily find one in a yard.

Honestly I built it just to have a place to sit and listen to Hotline Bling on repeat.

Comment

Originally posted by lambo View Post
                  probably easily.
                  :hitler:

Comment

Originally posted by Roland H View Post
                    :hitler:
                    how do i english hurr durr

Comment

Originally posted by Zreberlcoe View Post
                      Sooo does anyone have an alternator that I could take off your hands for reallly cheap? I want to prolong buying a new one for as long as I can. And replacing it isn't hard, I don't think.
                      Denver U pull and pay has 2 in there yard, as of last saturday.

Comment

*their

Comment

Originally posted by oldmann View Post
                          Denver U pull and pay has 2 in there yard, as of last saturday.
                          Damn you guys are great! Thanks a lot!
                          1991 325i Calypso Coupe

Like Grandfather, Like Father, Like Son
                          BMW

Comment

I need to get a bearing pressed out of my camber plates. Can anyone recommend a shop that can do that for a reasonable price around the southern Denver area?

Comment

Originally posted by lambo View Post
                              I need to get a bearing pressed out of my camber plates. Can anyone recommend a shop that can do that for a reasonable price around the southern Denver area?
                              i got some bearings pulled out and new ones pressed for 30 bucks (cash no record, just a quick transaction) at the meineke in castle rock....
                              1997 Audi A4 1.8t 5-Speed (bamboo metallic): ST Coilovers, Sport Edition 17x7.5 Et35, 215/45/17 Kumho AST, Panzer, Depo Ecodes, 55w 5k bulbs, Magnaflow 14815, Res delete, JHM Vent Boost gauge
                              2001.5 Audi s4 2.7tt 6-Speed (Imola Yellow)
                              <<Flickr>>

Comment

You could also call Napa or Carquest or the like; many of them offer press and machining services for a decent price.

Comment

Working...
                                X