X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

nice good news, ill be at DATR and Bug In

s4 debut pending for saturday
    1997 Audi A4 1.8t 5-Speed (bamboo metallic): ST Coilovers, Sport Edition 17x7.5 Et35, 215/45/17 Kumho AST, Panzer, Depo Ecodes, 55w 5k bulbs, Magnaflow 14815, Res delete, JHM Vent Boost gauge
    2001.5 Audi s4 2.7tt 6-Speed (Imola Yellow)
    <<Flickr>>

Comment

nice e21. would be glad to cruise with ya through castlerock on our way to pagosa, viper
      318iS Track Rat :nice: www.drive4corners.com
      '86 325iX 3.1 Stroker Turbo '86 S38B36 325

No one makes this car anymore. The government won't allow them, normal people won't buy them. So it's up to us: the freaks, the weirdos, the informed. To buy them, to appreciate them, and most importantly, to drive them.

Comment

Originally posted by ltz Viper View Post
        yeah somewhat emerald green, it's officially opal green metallic
        hmm, thought it sold on ebay. Buyer must have flaked.

Comment

I think KBPi is doing something at bandmire aswell, you going to any of them? Might go to dubs across the rockies.

also I put a deposit on Joshw02's E21!:D Im so excited, he had a M50 swapped E30 that he's going to supercharge!
          Awesome, when are you going to bring it to the track?????
          My E30 v1.0 | v2.0 | v3.0 | My E28 |My E34 | My feedback

Comment

Originally posted by 325i View Post
            nice good news, ill be at DATR and Bug In

s4 debut pending for saturday
            You get suspension swapped?

Originally posted by SpasticDwarf;n6449866
            Honestly I built it just to have a place to sit and listen to Hotline Bling on repeat.

Comment

Originally posted by lambo View Post
              You get suspension swapped?
              no but i did find chunks of clutch in the transmission housing....:hitler:
              Last edited by 325i; 08-04-2013, 08:56 PM.
              1997 Audi A4 1.8t 5-Speed (bamboo metallic): ST Coilovers, Sport Edition 17x7.5 Et35, 215/45/17 Kumho AST, Panzer, Depo Ecodes, 55w 5k bulbs, Magnaflow 14815, Res delete, JHM Vent Boost gauge
              <<Flickr>>

Comment

Too many launches? lol

Honestly I built it just to have a place to sit and listen to Hotline Bling on repeat.

Comment

Too many launches? lol
                  launching like a boss all 2-300 miles ive driven it haha. :-? (havent launched it once...) Motor is out though so we'll be going through that as well as the trans, probably an rs4 clutch and a stage 2+ tune. (maybe E85 if i can find a tune.)
                  <<Flickr>>

Comment

Originally posted by 325i View Post
                    launching like a boss all 2- ive driven it haha. :-? (havent launched it once...) Motor is out though so we'll be going through that as well as the trans, probably an rs4 clutch and a stage 2+ tune. (maybe E85 if i can find a tune.)
                    $$$$$

Comment

$$$$$
                      yes sir, bank acc is draining at a rapid rate but i have a about 2weeks till school so its gotta be done by then, im leaving the a4 at home (aleast thats the plan we'll see how it goes.)
                      <<Flickr>>

Comment

Just got rocky mountain drive line to rebuild the axles for 85$ each. Also just found out one of my springs was snapped, any idea where i can pick up some ix front springs? i guess they are back ordered all over the country.

Comment

Originally posted by Pabst-90IX View Post
                          Just got rocky mountain drive line to rebuild the axles for 85$ each. Also just found out one of my springs was snapped, any idea where i can pick up some ix front springs? i guess they are back ordered all over the country.
                          Might want to talk to this guy:

Bimmerforums is the preferred online BMW Forum and community for BMW owners. At Bimmerforums, you will find technical how-to information maintenance specifics audio advice wheel and tire combinations and model specific details not found anywhere else. Our professionals are here to help make sure you find the answers you need to your questions and our community is here to help other brainstorm ideas for the future.

He doesn't list any but it doesn't hurt to ask!

Comment

Originally posted by Eric View Post
                            Awesome, when are you going to bring it to the track?????
                            Id love to take it to the track! gonna start small with auto x and work up to HPR, really wanted to do it with my 87'

lol audi ownership, my friend with his B5 S4 just dumps money into it and something will still break:hitler: but when it does work...

Comment

Originally posted by Pabst-90IX View Post

twink just posted that there are 2 ix's at the upulls..
                              <<Flickr>>

Comment

Id love to take it to the track! gonna start small with auto x and work up to HPR, really wanted to do it with my 87'

lol audi ownership, my friend with his B5 S4 just dumps money into it and something will still break:hitler: but when it does work...
                                haha yea but WHEN (if) it works it shall be beast for how ever long it lasts.
                                <<Flickr>>

Comment

Working...
                                X