This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So, can I come by and pick her up and take er to wings? ;P eh... eh? lol

PM me for detailing services in the Longmont / Boulder Area in Colorado!
    Originally posted by DTM190
    "fuck the kangaroo dude, his toilet water swirls the wrong way anyway, plus i never liked crocodile dundee or Steve Irwin and vegemite tastes like shit"

Comment

Yeah let fill up some water wings and tape them to the rear bumper first

Wheelgap is like a vagina. The more fingers you get in, the worse it is.
      Originally posted by Chachi
      young chicks are not keepers. they are for fun.

Comment

Dude deal.

I'm prolly not gonna drive that car again am I lol? Even though it wasn't my fault ;)

"fuck the kangaroo dude, his toilet water swirls the wrong way anyway, plus i never liked crocodile dundee or Steve Irwin and vegemite tastes like shit"

Comment

Originally posted by Bishop View Post
          Dude deal.

I'm prolly not gonna drive that car again am I lol? Even though it wasn't my fault ;)
          That desperate huh?

:loco:

Comment

It is probably going to be a while until anyone other than me drives it, and no, technically it wasn't your fault. You could have gone through the yellow light though ;)

Wheelgap is like a vagina. The more fingers you get in, the worse it is.
            Originally posted by Chachi
            young chicks are not keepers. they are for fun.

Comment

It was red lol... and yeah Roland, I'd like to drive a swap car since it's a closer feel to what my car would be like compared to driving your car or David's

Comment

Originally posted by stoliver54 View Post
                It is probably going to be a while until anyone other than me drives it, and no, technically it wasn't your fault. You could have gone through the yellow light though ;)

sigpic
                HyperWerkz

89 mtech2, s50, AR Kit, borgwarner s362, e-85, 15psi... 592whp
                " enjoy the show "

Comment

so what happened, Ben?

Comment

I obeyed a traffic signal and some lady in an old Volvo rear ended me... In Seans swap car.... The first time he let someone else drive it. No damage

Comment

fucking volvo drivers.

Comment

Comment

must....fucking....pass....GRE
                          2017 Chevrolet SS, 6MT
                          95 M3/2/5 (S54 and Mk60 DSC, CARB legal, Build Thread)
                          98 M3/4/5 (stock)

Comment

The guy is trying to sell a 2002 for $15k (and probably worth it) but he has NO PICTURES????

Comment

btw i am pretty sure i bombed my computational methods exam, unless of course the wicked curve saves me, because i think 90% of people bombed it, because exactly two kids actually finished the test. No one else was close.

Comment

so this E28 is FIRM at $999. what a pain!! That's 9X 100's, 4X 20's, 1X 10, 1X 5, and 4X 1's.

Also, it will drive around the world, apparently. I didn't know they had that feature.

Comment

Working...
                                X