Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New suspension bits installed and a big thanks to Aaron for aligning it. Hasn't felt this good in a long time. Still have to figure out a slight engine stumbling issue and install the csb and guibo. But, it's nice being able to drive it properly.

20140801-DSC_2496 by PhillipKeefe, on Flickr

Originally posted by SpasticDwarf;n6449866
    Honestly I built it just to have a place to sit and listen to Hotline Bling on repeat.

Comment

Originally posted by lambo View Post
      Still have to figure out a slight engine stumbling issue
      M20.

and install the csb and guibo.
      Driving around without one?

Comment

hahaha touche

no it stumbles on start up and under acceleration just after a cold start. Once it warms up it's fine, maybe a little down on power... hard to tell. I'm going to go through some of the possible causes tomorrow to try and sort it out.

heh heh after doing the rear bushings my driveshaft/whatever has started thumping the transmission tunnel around 2k. Since I hate removing the exhaust so much I'm thinking of waiting until I have a new system setup to install so I can just hack off the old one and not give two shits about it.

Originally posted by SpasticDwarf;n6449866
        Honestly I built it just to have a place to sit and listen to Hotline Bling on repeat.

Comment

Originally posted by lambo View Post
          hahaha touche

no it stumbles on start up and under acceleration just after a cold start. Once it warms up it's fine, maybe a little down on power... hard to tell. I'm going to go through some of the possible causes tomorrow to try and sort it out.

heh heh after doing the rear bushings my driveshaft/whatever has started thumping the transmission tunnel around 2k. Since I hate removing the exhaust so much I'm thinking of waiting until I have a new system setup to install so I can just hack off the old one and not give two shits about it.
          sooooooo. exhaust time??
          1997 Audi A4 1.8t 5-Speed (bamboo metallic): ST Coilovers, Sport Edition 17x7.5 Et35, 215/45/17 Kumho AST, Panzer, Depo Ecodes, 55w 5k bulbs, Magnaflow 14815, Res delete, JHM Vent Boost gauge
          2001.5 Audi s4 2.7tt 6-Speed (Imola Yellow)
          <<Flickr>>

Comment

Originally posted by dirtythirtyconnor View Post
            any one selling a 325is in COLORADO!!!!
            Not mine, but here you go:

Comment

time to buy back the m5 Roland?

318iS Track Rat :nice: www.drive4corners.com
              '86 325iX 3.1 Stroker Turbo '86 S38B36 325

No one makes this car anymore. The government won't allow them, normal people won't buy them. So it's up to us: the freaks, the weirdos, the informed. To buy them, to appreciate them, and most importantly, to drive them.

Comment

Originally posted by downforce22 View Post

http://denver.craigslist.org/cto/4601674303.html
                gud gawd that was quick

Comment

Originally posted by downforce22 View Post

http://denver.craigslist.org/cto/4601674303.html
                  You won't
                  Eastwood fender roller available for rent in Boulder. PM ME

Comment

I see that car almost every day. Saw it tonight. Had no clue that was Roland's.
                    JOY IS AN E30...

Comment

Back from Atlanta, E30 has a new stable mate:

Comment

VYYYYPPAAARRRR.

love those things, nice purchase.

Comment

Good choice! My childhood dream car.

- E30, DSM, Golf R, Mazda 3 Skyactiv

Comment

input needed...

OK guys, I'm at loss and have done it all!

My mtech2 somehow decided that when I press the turn signal to turn right it just does a buzzer sound. I did the search, read and did all the test on the bentley., swapped the flasher button, turn signal stalk and relay 3 times. I even swapped it all from my daily and same shit!!!! There is power to all the wires, continuity on everything from the fuse box to all connectors, I press it just lightly and it works just fine but as soon I go all the way where the stalk stays it buzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz!!! Wtf is going on!

Thanks
                            Hope you all have a nice weekend!!
                            sigpic
                            HyperWerkz

89 mtech2, s50, AR Kit, borgwarner s362, e-85, 15psi... 592whp
                            " enjoy the show "

Comment

I just picked up a 1991 325iC 5speed in Boulder today. It is very rough on the outside ,but it drives absolutely beautiful so I had to buy it. Just drove it all the way back to Glenwood Springs today ,and I already love this car. Time to get to work on it.

Comment

A viper! damn thats cool
                                hey werdna75 show some pics?!

Comment

Working...
                                X