No announcement yet.

February All-Euro GTG - Feb 27th

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

He didn't, for some reason Critter did before he sold it... Adam bought critter's motor to swap into one of this e30s

PM me for detailing services in the Longmont / Boulder Area in Colorado!
    Originally posted by DTM190
    "fuck the kangaroo dude, his toilet water swirls the wrong way anyway, plus i never liked crocodile dundee or Steve Irwin and vegemite tastes like shit"

Comment

he must've fried the piston rings
      318iS Track Rat :nice: www.drive4corners.com
      '86 325iX 3.1 Stroker Turbo '86 S38B36 325

No one makes this car anymore. The government won't allow them, normal people won't buy them. So it's up to us: the freaks, the weirdos, the informed. To buy them, to appreciate them, and most importantly, to drive them.

Comment

y'all fuckin suck at quoting these lists....

1) clark
        2) david
        3) bishop
        4) brad
        5) sam
        6) hyper
        7) me, cause I live 5 minutes away! I could push the vert there if i wanted! (i don't)

edit: i don't remember the meet time exactly, but I may try to get there slightly early and claim a corner of the lot just for e30s so we can line up properly and make everyone else jealous of our awesomeness
        Last edited by ZombiE30; 02-26-2010, 01:13 AM.
        Originally posted by stoliver54
        Aw, balls.
        FS: assault gear....
        http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=159253

Comment

I think it starts at 1. I know a bunch of Audis are meeting in Boulder at noon to go together, I may come myself sooner for a good spot next to the shaggin wagon

"fuck the kangaroo dude, his toilet water swirls the wrong way anyway, plus i never liked crocodile dundee or Steve Irwin and vegemite tastes like shit"

Comment

Originally posted by Bishop View Post
            I think it starts at 1. I know a bunch of Audis are meeting in Boulder at noon to go together, I may come myself sooner for a good spot next to the shaggin wagon
            Dude, I'm so confused now. First I was supposed to bring the E30, then you said bring the M3 since it looks like a pile of shit right now, and now you say bring the Manwagon? Jeeeez, I thought I was the one unable to make up my mind on cars.......
            2017 Chevrolet SS, 6MT
            95 M3/2/5 (S54 and Mk60 DSC, CARB legal, Build Thread)
            98 M3/4/5 (stock)

Comment

Uh, bring something? I dunno... all i said was there were Audis gathering in Boulder before hand lol

Comment

Uh, bring something? I dunno... all i said was there were Audis gathering in Boulder before hand lol
                shaggin wagon = Subaru, didn't you know? :nice::nice::nice:
                2017 Chevrolet SS, 6MT
                98 M3/4/5 (stock)

Comment

I was talking about Peter's car lol, but that works.

Comment

I was talking about Peter's car lol, but that works.
                    Ha I thought that car was just indescribable awesomeness personified.
                    2017 Chevrolet SS, 6MT
                    98 M3/4/5 (stock)

Comment

When you said shaggin wagon I thought that you were talking about John Borst's wagon:http://forum.cusportcar.com/viewtopic.php?t=1714
                      lol
                      89 325i (Sold)
                      95 M3 (Track Car in Progress)
                      2001 4runner (DD)

Comment

Originally posted by downforce22 View Post
                        he must've fried the piston rings
                        no.. just the intake manifold, injectors and wireing.

Originally posted by ZombiE30 View Post
                        y'all fuckin suck at quoting these lists....

1) clark
                        2) david
                        3) bishop
                        4) brad
                        5) sam
                        6) hyper
                        7) me, cause I live 5 minutes away! I could push the vert there if i wanted! (i don't)

edit: i don't remember the meet time exactly, but I may try to get there slightly early and claim a corner of the lot just for e30s so we can line up properly and make everyone else jealous of our awesomeness
                        and yes... that would be awesome!!!:up:
                        sigpic
                        HyperWerkz

89 mtech2, s50, AR Kit, borgwarner s362, e-85, 15psi... 592whp
                        " enjoy the show "

Comment

Save me a spot in the E30 corner, I'm going to try and make it down..

Comment

Any E30 caravan planned? I might be bored enough in the morning to drive somewhere else just to drive to the meet, lol.

- E30, DSM, Golf R, Mazda 3 Skyactiv

Comment

a caravan may be tough, since we are coming from all different directions... but I am coning down I-25 from Loveland, anyone on the way?

Oh and David: bring your E30. We are trying to make the biggest E30 presence yet, and any more E30s can help.

and YES on the E30 corner where we can do some sweet photoshooting.

Oh and who wants to check out my totally awesome new sport seats?

Comment

If I come, I'll probably be driving Amanda's bug... Unless my car gets buttoned up...

Comment

Working...
                                X