Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm coming. So what time officially?

Comment

I don't have class Friday... So I am fully willing to start Friday morning so we can get as much work done as possible and hopefully allocate enough time in case there are any hiccups.

PM me for detailing services in the Longmont / Boulder Area in Colorado!
      Originally posted by DTM190
      "fuck the kangaroo dude, his toilet water swirls the wrong way anyway, plus i never liked crocodile dundee or Steve Irwin and vegemite tastes like shit"

Comment

<-----no class friday also. Especially available after noon, but flexible.

I'm also bringing all my tools, drain pan etc.
        Fancy tools=vice grips/bfh/adjustable wrench
        Originally posted by stoliver54
        Aw, balls.
        FS: assault gear....
        http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=159253

Comment

Fancy tools to me = whatever makes this easier, like the special wrench for the fan or something, whatever you said Sean bought.

We will need heaters, drain pans, lots of drain pans or empty just to keep refilling. More tools, etc....

"fuck the kangaroo dude, his toilet water swirls the wrong way anyway, plus i never liked crocodile dundee or Steve Irwin and vegemite tastes like shit"

Comment

I think it is a good idea to start early on Friday, just in case... I will bring the tools that I have including the 'fan clutch' wrench, and another drain pan. Y'all just let me know where and when and I'll be there.

I have an electric heater that I can bring, but I think it is pretty much useless outside. Maybe you can warm your hands, or lower legs.

Is anyone saving gallon milk jugs? Cause those would come in handy for coolant disposal.

Wheelgap is like a vagina. The more fingers you get in, the worse it is.
            Originally posted by Chachi
            young chicks are not keepers. they are for fun.

Comment

Yeah, we will have a garage space to work in, will just have to shuffle cars in and out as they are finished.... Tools tools and more tools....

I'm gonna start saving tea bottles, oil bottles, anything bottles, and I'll see if I can borrow a drain pan or a few... my old man's a mechanic so I'll see what kinda stuff I can scrounge from him, like degreaser, drip pans, rags, etc....

AGAIN, guys..... I wanna have a definite list of those coming, and those wanting belts done.... I'll post my phone number and it's up to those coming to call or text me for an address, you also are responsible for getting your own parts like a belt, cam seal, tensioner, etc.....

1) Ben - Needs the works

Comment

I think I may have some, although lately I've been buying this local milk with reusable jugs, so I don't have as many as normal.

Let's just open up a "lemonade" stand at the same time.
                50cents a cup.
                Aw, balls.

Comment

1) Ben - Needs the works
                  2) Peter -coming for teh lulz. May change diff fluid for shits and giggles and to see how much metal comes out. (has extra timing belt)
                  Aw, balls.

Comment

Originally posted by ZombiE30 View Post
                    1) Ben - Needs the works
                    2) Peter -coming for teh lulz. May change diff fluid for shits and giggles and to see how much metal comes out. (has extra timing belt)
                    3)Sean- Coming to help/point and laugh while drinking beer
                    sweet

Wheelgap is like a vagina. The more fingers you get in, the worse it is.
                    Originally posted by Chachi
                    young chicks are not keepers. they are for fun.

Comment

1) Ben - Needs the works
                      4) Clark - same as Sean because I need to get back in touch with E30's
                      89 325i (Sold)
                      95 M3 (Track Car in Progress)
                      2001 4runner (DD)

Comment

Originally posted by clarkkey594 View Post
                        1) Ben - Needs the works
                        5) David - the drinking/laughing sounds good.
                        My car might be sold by next Friday, so I might not have an E30 to timing belt-ify. I'll come by anyway though. I do have tools, space heaters, and such I could load my scoob up with, but I'd much rather not need to lend out my tools.
                        2017 Chevrolet SS, 6MT
                        95 M3/2/5 (S54 and Mk60 DSC, CARB legal, Build Thread)
                        98 M3/4/5 (stock)

Comment

1) Ben - Needs the works
                          5) David - the drinking/laughing sounds good.
                          6) Marcus/Atreus - works throughout the week. you guys suck. i have the fan wrench, and can help if needed.
                          1991 325iC - Mauritsblau sumthin metallic blue. DEAD
                          1992 525i - Silber sumthin sumthin metallic- Rolling again, needs suspension/wheels/brakes/paint.... Fuck you A4S310R; BEAT YOU.
                          1989 325i - Cirrusblau Metallic sumthin sumthin-project - trying to clean up the interior(done), then the body, then a 5spd, then suspension, then..... - [Stolen :| ]
                          1991 325iC - Calypsorot Metallic
                          1994 540i - Granitsilber

Originally posted by scabzzzz
                          I've had blunts cock in my mouth, but I'm not gay.

Comment

If I can find some $$ I'll go ahead and order some parts this week. I know the Bentley is essentially fool proof, but does anyone have / know of a list with EVERY tool needed, so I can try to get most of em, or we can make sure we have it all.

Comment

Pelicanparts has a DIY article, I don't know if it listed all the tools or not. I haven't read it for a while.

- E30, DSM, Golf R, Mazda 3 Skyactiv

Comment

Good to know, I'll check it out

Comment

Working...
                                X